𝐯𝐢. WHAT IS THE TRUTH

Start from the beginning

Link laughed,"I bet she loved it, spending time with you." Felicity's and Link's laughter died down, and Felicity found herself staring at him.

"They look so good together." Jo whispered to Alex, smiling at the pair that continued to chat. Alex nodded his head in agreement, glad the raven haired girl was finally happy after everything she's gone through.

◦ ◦ ◦

A huge storm had struck Seattle the next morning when Felicity arrived at work, which meant more traumas that Felicity was going to have to attend to.

Her eyes glanced next to her when Meredith approached the patient that Felicity, Link and his intern were working on, putting on rubber gloves.

"Why did I get a glass door?" The woman questioned, looking between all of them.

"Hold tight, Georgia. We got you."Link assured her while he worked on her wrist, him and Felicity sneaking glances at each other time to time again. "Qadri, hand me a 4x4. Dr. Grey, how was sunny L.A?"

"Not so sunny." She answered in disinterest. "Do you think it violated the fascia?" She asked Felicity who worked on the hole on her chest.

"Uh, not sure." Felicity replied."I am worried about a thoracoabdominal injury. I thought you were coming back until tomorrow night."

       "Plans changed." Meredith responded flatly, grabbing got IPad of the woman's chart.

       "Well, if you're home, then maybe me and Iris won't eat a tub of ice cream by ourselves." Felicity joked playfully, furrowing her eyebrow in confusion when Meredith didn't pay attention and read of the chart.

       "There's fluid in the upper-right quadrant. Missed the liver."

        "Can you make a fist for me?" Link asked the woman, the woman obeying, he smiled."That's great. There's no major damage. Qadri, clean and stitch." He ordered the intern, standing up and removing his gloves before he looked back to Felicity, grinning."Good to see you again, Avery." Felicity smiled to herself when he walked off.

       A few silent seconds later, Felicity turned back to Grey,"So, you said your plans changed. Did your VIP patient die?"

       "No. the — just the plans, they just changed." Meredith mumbled, before pointing to the intern, ignoring Felicity's weird stare."Qadri, let's get her up to CT, please." She nodded, as Felicity watched Meredith rush off.

◦ ◦ ◦

       "She said I don't talk about my feelings enough, that I don't express enough." Felicity explained softly as Meredith did the autopsy in the OR they were currently in.

       She was talking about what her therapist told her in their meeting a day before. Felicity's had the therapist for years now.

        Meredith kept her gaze on the monitor,"She should come see you in surgery."

       "What?" Felicity questioned. She knew what Meredith was implying, she just couldn't believe those words left her lips.

       Meredith ignored her,"Okay, it doesn't look like it damaged the fascia. Qadri, do you want to do the honors?"

       "Pull it out? Yes." The intern answered quickly, wrapping her hand gentle around the piece of glass imbedded in this woman's abdomen.