"It-it's amazing Rex... I don't know what to say. Thank you."

"Of course... Commander," he said giving me a salute.

I laughed and returned the salute. "Remember you don't have to call me that anymore."

"I do now. You're about to lead me back into battle one more time."

I smiled. "Then we better get going huh?"

Rex nodded and led us back out of the apartment. People looked at Rex in shock. No one had seen a clone since the end of the war. We brushed off the onlookers and began to walk.

"So... where are we going?" I asked.

"Well, I have a ship here that can take us back to Onderon. I haven't used it since I got here, but it should hopefully work fine still. I pay for maintenance on it," he replied.

Soon they reached the hangar where the ship was located. It was a an old Eta-class shuttle, the same model Anakin, Obi-Wan and I had taken to Mortis. I shuttered thinking about it. If there was one place I never wanted to return to, it was there.

Rex and I walked up to the ship, and lowered the ramp. Once on board, we made sure everything was working fine, and it looked like it was. I sat in the pilot's seat, and began to turn the ship on, but was stopped by Rex.

"Not so fast missy. My ship, I pilot."

"Rex, if I wanted to crash land, I'd let you pilot. I've seen you fly, and it's not pretty. Besides, we both know I'm the better pilot."

"You haven't flown in five years though," he pointed out.

"Neither have you," I shot back.

"Touché. You can fly I guess."

I started the ship and it sputtered for a second before coming on. I checked to make sure all systems were normal, and they were. I began the liftoff sequence, and it went surprisingly smoothly. Soon enough we were in hyperspace on our way to Onderon. I put the ship on autopilot and leaned back in my seat.

There was a calm silence between Rex and I, before he brook it. Asking her something she had been trying to forget.

"So if I may ask Commander, what ever happened to that Senator... Bonteri I think his name was?"

I sighed. I often did wonder what happened to him. I was constantly haunted by the memories of our last encounter, although it began to stray further and further from my mind as the years went on.

"I honestly don't know Rex. After what happened on that fateful night six years ago, I haven't heard anything of him. Which is fine by me. After what he did for me, I could care less whether he was dead or alive." Do I really feel that way though? I asked myself. Yes of course! He threw you away and abandoned you just like everyone else, then though he could just have you back as if nothing ever happened!

Rex could see the battle I was fighting in my mind, so he dropped the subject. We sat in silence for the rest of the ride. Once we dropped out of hyperspace, I tensed up, feeling the adrenaline beginning to flow.

I heard a voice over the radio. "Shuttle, identify yourself."

I looked panicked at Rex, who just nodded and mouthed 'I got this'.

"This is shuttle 66372, requesting landing. We're almost out of fuel and need somewhere to refuel and stay the night."

There was silence for a second, as the man seemed to be thinking. Finally he spoke, "Alright shuttle 66372 you are cleared for landing on Onderon. Please proceed to hangar bay 15 in Iziz."

Rex smiled at me, and I just smiled back. I piloted the ship into the hangar and landed. We got up and made our way out of the ship, and into the city. I looked around, and saw very few stormtroopers which was odd, but I brushed the thought off.

I motioned for Rex to follow me into an alleyway. After looking around to make sure we hadn't been followed, I took off my brown cloak and replaced it with my white one I wore on Onderon. Rex looked at me confused.

"What's with the big white cloak?" He asked.

"This is what I wear here. I covers all my features and allows me to not be seen. It's also how I got my nickname, the 'Woman in White'."

Rex nodded, seeming to understand. "So, what's the plan for this break in?" He asked changing the subject.

"Don't necessarily have one, just follow my lead," I replied.

He laughed. "Just like the good ol' times."

I ran out of the alleyway, darting from alleyway to alleyway so Rex and I wouldn't be seen. Soon, we were near the main gate. I looked and saw that there was much more security than usual, which made me smile. That would make this even more fun.

"We're not just going in through the front are we?" Rex asked skeptically.

"Why not? It'll be fun," I replied smiling (although he couldn't see it).

He just sighed. "I knew this was a bad idea," he muttered.

"Hey," I said punching his shoulder, "we used to do even more reckless things than this with Anakin. Plus, these stormtroopers have worse aim than the droids. We'll be fine."

I didn't give him time to respond, as I ran out of the shadows and activated my lightsabers. The troopers saw me and opened fire, but just as I told Rex, their aim sucked. They barely came close to hitting me. I easily took out all six of them before Rex could even get there.

"Awww. You didn't save any for me?" He whined.

"Gotta keep up," I said laughing.

He walked over to a stormtrooper and picked him up, looking at him. "So this is what they replaced us with huh? What a shame," he said shaking his head.

Suddenly an alarm sounded, telling us that they knew we were here now. "Come on, we need to get moving," I said motioning for Rex to follow me inside the gate.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lux POV

I heard the alarm begin to sound, and knew that she was here. My suspicions were confirmed when Owex came bursting though the throne room door.

"My Lord," he started, "she is here, and she's got two lightsabers now."

I sighed. I knew this would happen. My troops would be helpless against her now.

"Thank you Owex, you are dismissed." He nodded and bowed before walking out.

I got up and walked over to the bookshelf on the wall of the room. There was a little drawer at the bottom, sealed with a lock. I took out the key and opened it. Inside was a small, rectangular black box. I pulled it out, and opened the clasps. Inside was a lightsaber, one she had given me all those years ago. I had minimal training with it, but I wasn't going down without a fight.