"Ne, couldnt we get a little bit more sleep, we're tired" Jeongyeon added.

"Im getting you out of Seoul, wear these, no one would notice you in that" I handed them baggy and casual clothes with masks.

I got them from the house, since Daniel wouldnt live here anymore I put it as part of my plan.

They all changed into the clothes.

I remember Daniel having guns around here, I just dont know where.

I looked for a bit till I found under the couch, he had a sniper rifle.

I took it, put my vest on and went inside the car with the girls.

I sent the address to Mr. Chou and after a short drive, we were there.

We arrived as we saw Mr. Chou already there.

I shook hands with him.

"Dad? What are you doing here?" Tzuyu asked.

"Im here to help you honey, Y/N called me" He said as he hugged Tzuyu.

"Its so good to see you dad." Tzuyu said while hugging him back

Mr. Chou breaks their hug.

"You know the plan Mr. Chou, take this" I throw to him an m16.

"Take care kid" He said to me as I smiled back.

"Okay girls, I want you to follow Tzuyu's dad okay? Whatever you do, dont look back okay? Focus. You got this girls I believe in you" I said to them.

"Where are you going Y/N oppa?" Mina asked.

"Just trust me on this Mina" I said.

"Dont you even think about leaving us Y/N" Tzuyu said.

"Tzuyu, Ill never leave you." I handed her a necklace.

"Tzuyu, this necklace is very special to me, it brings me luck. I always wear it to missions, it keeps me going. Keep it" I hugged her so tight.

"I love you Tzuyu." I said

"Now go." I nodded at Mr. Chou and gave him the go signal.

We split up. But as I was getting in the car I heard Tzuyu.

"Y/N dont you dare go, you said you'd protect us. Y/N dont do this to me please" she shouted at me.

"Who said I wouldnt protect you anymore Tzuyu" I said.

It was hard to ignore her, she kept on calling my name but ignoring her was for the best.

I drove off as I saw Mr. Chou drive off in the distance too.

This is it. Its all or nothing Y/N. This is what youve trained for. Dont fuck up.

Tzuyu's POV
"Dad where is Y/N going" I asked.

"Just trust him on this one Tzuyu, he'd do anything to protect you" he replied.

We heard dad's radio go on.

"Mr. Chou ive sent you JYP's location, please memorize where it is and what route to take, im taking the message down in 10 seconds to avoid their comms picking this message up" Y/N said to dad.

"Gotcha" Dad said.

"Taking message down Mr. Chou." Y/N said.

That was his last message. We stayed calm as possible because it woukd just burden dad if we panicked a lot.

We were getting near when suddenly the car broke down.

"Goddammit, now what." Dad shouted.

"Y/N, car broke down, any ideas?" dad asked Y/N on the radio.

"Proceed on foot, theres a silencer for the m16 in Tzuyu's jacket, put it on, youll need it" Y/N said.

"But Y/N, Jungkook's men are covering the area, its hard to transport 5 girls in this manner" Dad implied.

"Ill take care of them Mr. Chou, stay low and follow what I say. Ill be your eyes" Y/N said.

We hid in a secluded spot but we heard more footsteps coming neare and nearer our place.

No one of us could talk since if any of us talks, we would get caught.

We heard faint gunshots from afar and the sound bodies dropping.

I saw dad salute at someone.

It was Y/N! he was in a building pretty far from here but he was still visible.

"I told you I wouldnt leave you." Y/N said at the radio.

"Keep moving Mr. Chou" Y/N said

We kept on moving but we saw more and more men of Jungkook surrounding the area.

"Okay, Two on your left. 9'0 Clock. Take the one on the right. Ready 1, 2, 3." Y/N said to dad.

They shot in complete unison and were able to take both of the men out.

Y/N actually cleared the way for us very fast.

We were nearing the place where JYP is, I started to find where Y/N is.

I saw him staying behind, he gestured at me to keep moving. If I went back I would die. I had no choice.

I was so worried for him. But I know he'll get mad if I look back again. So I kept moving with dad and the girls.

Please Y/N dont die on me.

Y/N's POV
I was maintaining position as I sniped everybody I saw in their way.

I was able to clear their way but there was no more ammo in the mag if the sniper. I had no extras anymore.

So I went out and picked up a gun of someone I killed outside.

They were pretty far so catching up to them would be hard.

As I started moving I felt a gun point at my head.

"So you're Y/N huh? Youre good, but not as good as me"
I turn around to see Jungkook holding a pistol right at my head.

____________________________________
Part 12 is out sorry i overslept i wasnt able to update this :(
hope you enjoy reading this! love yall!
Thank you for 114 reads!
Youre all amazing ♥️