Description

Author's Note: This is what I originally wanted to write in the description, but because Wattpad doesn't let you publish a description that's over two-thousand characters, I had to cut out the majority of the description. This is what I originally wrote, so you might want to read this description, because if you do, you might understand the story a lot more.

Jennifer Check hated her life. Everything about it. The fake smiles, the acting, the pretending. She was so sick of it all. However, there was only one thing in her life, one person, who she didn't completely despise. And that "someone" in her life was her best friend- Needy Lesnicki.

Every time Jennifer looked at her, a smile appeared on Jennifer's face. Needy had always told her she loved the way Jennifer's entire face lit up every time she smiled, especially her eyes, which would twinkle playfully. Whenever the two souls made eye contact in a crowded room, Jennifer's heart would swell up and grow ten times its size. She felt... elated. Nothing else mattered, only Needy. Needy's thoughts, her feelings, her smile... her happiness.

But unlike Needy, Jennifer didn't think her smile was as special as Needy made it out to be. It was fake. A sham, a fraud, a hoax.

Then again, Needy was probably talking about the smile Jennifer had whenever she was with Needy. That smile felt... different. Every time it had managed to find its way onto Jennifer's face, not only did she feel her face contort differently than it did normally whenever she smiled, she felt her heart in her chest beat differently as well. She felt her feelings change.

Of course, Needy always made Jennifer feel happy. They were best friends after all. The first thing everyone saw about their best friend whenever they saw them were their lips, glistening in the light, beautiful no matter what. Or their smile, making their eyes crease, and making their teeth show a little. But only a little, as they were too self-conscious to have a wide and proud smile.

And of course, everyone was jealous of their best friend's partner. Not because they wished they were them so they could date their best friend, but just because they wanted to spend as much time them as possible, and they were jealous of how much time their partner got to spend with them. Right...? ...Yes. Definitely.

Jennifer wasn't a lesbian, and she didn't have feelings for Needy. Besides, Needy had a boyfriend, Chip. Jennifer had always acknowledged he was cute... from certain angles. So even if Jennifer was supposedly attracted to Needy, which she wasn't, she wouldn't be able to be with her anyway. She would never get to kiss those sweet lips, never be able to caress them, to kiss them, with more care than Chip would ever be able to.

However, even though she was unhappy, this was the only life Jennifer knew. Her boring life in Devil's Kettle. Every day was more or less the same for her. Wake up, go to school, go home, go to sleep. Rinse and repeat. But what happens when Jennifer meets a shady indie band- who aren't even that good, might she add- and they kidnap her?

I do not own any of these characters, as they are not mine, and most of this story is from the 2009 horror movie, "Jennifer's Body".

Author's Note: This is the first story I'm writing, so excuse me if some of the writing is a little sloppy. Also, I have no idea why I'm writing fanfiction for a movie that came out ten to eleven years ago, but I guess I am.