chapter 01

【 n o t e 💌 】
wait, lemme scream first-!!!
sakusa is such a bae!♡ i hope you'll
like & support this book. this won't
be long, this would probably last like
my other haikyuu ffics.

❗️lowercase ahead hehe.
❗️characters might be OOC.

✎ this was honestly unplanned,
so i don't know how this book will
turn out ;]

✎ this was honestly unplanned,so i don't know how this book willturn out ;]

"omi-kun~" you beamed as soon as you spotted sakusa and komori walking together down the street.

sakusa sighed, "here comes the virus." he said and that made komori chuckle.

"good morning omi-kun and komori-kun." you smiled at the two.

komori greeted you back but sakusa just fasten up his pace to walk away. you giggled and run up to him.

"come on omi-kun, a simple hello would be very nice." you said.

"go away." sakusa plainly responded.

"no." you pouted and cling onto his arm which made the wing spiker grimaced.

"gross! get away." sakusa clicked his tongue and pry you off away from his arm; he successfully did.

sakusa glared before walking away and you're just left there with komori; a laugh coming out from your mouth.

"did you see the face he make? it was cute." you said.

"you really like to nag kiyoomi, don't you?" komori smiled.

"yeah and honestly, i want to get even close to him, i want to get to know him more." you responded.

"this is surprising y/n-chan. do you like kiyoomi?" komori asked.

you smiled, "isn't that obvious? but yes, i like him, really like him." you responded with a small tint of pink creeping on your cheeks.

ever since you've became their manager, your interest towards this ace have increased. you're just like your friends from karasuno, tanaka and nishinoya, whom still gets happy after being ignored, pushed away or rejected by someone they fancy.

"in a scale of one out of ten, how much do you like him?" komori asked.

"one thousand." you responded.

komori sighed, "i said one out of ten, y/n-chan." he said.

you smiled and nodded your head, "i know, but i said what i said."

"

"omi-kun-"

"don't even bother."

"plea-!"

"no."

you've forgot to bring your [subject] textbook, so you thought of asking him to share with you but sakusa doesn't like the idea.

"what's the small ruckus there?" your teacher asked after spotting you and sakusa.

"oh, i... i was just asking him, sensei." you nervously smiled.

your teacher raised an eyebrow and crossed his arms, "about what exactly?" he asked then he noticed you don't have a textbook on your desk.

"share with sakusa-kun if you don't have your textbook with you." he said before continuing the discussion.

you grinned at sakusa and he sighed. you pushed your desk and chair next to him; putting some hand sanitizer on your hands after.

"my hands are clean." you smiled at him while waving your hands.

"you have that smile again on your face." sakusa said.

"is it bad? i like being close to you, so tell me how would i be able to prevent myself from smiling right now?" you chuckled.

sakusa were quite surprised, "virus." he said.

"a happy virus~" you said.