15.

HARRY

I stare at them with my fantastic and intimidating frown as they stare at me back with some kind of... annoyance

"We have a lot of things to do yet" I point out turning around and facing at the five pictures of the murders. 

I don't understand how could they get so close to each other in two days. It's impossible. 

"Sure" I hear Mackenzie's weak voice as she gets closer to me. I know this because her nice smell hits my nostrils all of a sudden. 

I take a deep breath and look to my right, to see her large eyes focused on the board. A little frown could be seen on her forehead, but she suddenly tilts her head to the left as her head gets closer to me. 

I clear my throat and look back at the board with the horrific images when her shampoo smell invades my personal bubble.

"Any new comments?" asks Zayn as I hear him sitting on his desk and typing something on his computer. "Do you see something, Mack?" 

Mack

"No, I don't" she admits. "Maybe I cannot see whats behind every picture" she suggests. "Otherwise, I don't get it" 

I frown as I stare at the wings of the victims. Five photos, five pictures, ten wings drawn on their skins with a sharp object. Five lives taken away. 

"I think we should start analysing the wings" I point out. "I strongly believe they are the key" 

"What do we know about the victims?" asks Mackenzie fixing her eyes on me, completely ignoring my statement. "Age, names, families..."

"Well, five models, for sure" I start talking as I feel her eyes on me. "From age twenty to twenty seven."

"So, do you think there is a patron?" asks Zayn. "Obviously they were all models. Wings are drawn on their back as... if they were angels. You know?" 

"We need to know what the meaning of those wings is" I turn around and face Zayn. "Maybe it has a deeper ... message. I think it would lead us to where we're supposed to be now" I insist on the wings because I believe they are the key. 

"And if those wings were made differently in purpose or... accidentaly" continues Mackenzie. 

I lay my eyes on her again, as she drives her thumb to her mouth to bite her nail while thinking. Something wakes inside of me, something I haven't felt in a while. Not love, but... desire? Could it be possible that this woman wakes certain interest in me?  Yes, it could be. After all, I am a human being.

"I need my Rubik's Cube" she concludes after a while staring at the pictures and walking towards her bag. I wake up from my little trance as she walks away from me.  She unzips her bag and takes the colorful plastic cube with her fingers.