Bleed Me. Bite Me. Love Me. Damon Salvatore. 9.

• Dedicated to alyrocks1234–from Quizilla for Inspiring me to keep Writing!!

Guest Starring:

Name: Parker Williamson

Age: 7

Grade: Elementary/ 2nd

Picture Here -------------------->

–––––––––––

Bleed Me. Bite Me. Love Me. Damon Salvatore.

Chapter 9:

Damon kissed Elena with everything he had, knowing this would be the last time he would be able to. Everything seemed so right to him, even if it wasn't. Elena's lips were soft and warm against his, her kisses were definitely the sweetest he'd ever had.

The kiss had ended too soon for his liking, but he did not mind especially when he had Elena in his arms. He watched as her eyelids fluttered open her golden lashes sparkling beautifully, revealing her lapis stone blue eyes. Damon gazed at a flustered Elena, her sweet lips drawing in fresh air. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, mesmerized by her angelic perfection. "Damon . . ." she had murmured.

Damon gazed at her lips as they whispered his name, her eyes downcast. "Yes, Elena?" he asked, his voice a caress. Elena refusing to look him in the eye, fumbled for the right words to say. Damon saw that her mind was clouded thus making her impatient and anxious to say what was needed to be said. He had entered her mind unwillingly, attempting to clear the haze that bothered her so much. Then as clear as ice, he heard her. Her telepathic voice strong and sure.

 I love Stefan . . .

Elena's eyes flickered to his showing that what she said was true. Damon parted his lips to speak but soon stopped himself realizing their was nothing to be said. Elena will forever be Stefan's- that was it. But then, why was he trying so hard . . .? Elena shifted in his arms pressing her palms on his chest, her eyes begging him to let her go. Soon her pleading turned to anger as she pushed him away from her. Damon willingly let go, his dark eyes burning with irritation-but never towards her. Elena ran her hand through her silky golden hair, her eyes menacing. "I love Stefan, Damon." she repeated with pure ferocity.

"I know." he whispered casually. Elena gazed down afraid to look Damon in the eyes again. She glanced up at him for the briefest of seconds then shook her head, heading towards the door. Damon watched as Elena made her way out of the bedroom, hesitating. She ran her delicate fingers over the cherry wood door frame, taking a glimpse of him over her shoulder.

"Return it." was all she said in her sweetest of voices, before continuing forward descending down the stairs. Elena was gone, now Damon was truly alone. He glanced down at the black bag inches away from him, before facing the door one last time.

--

Today was not a very good day for Ava, things were just not coming out the way she planned. Ava sighed as she walked down the street, her face hard and thoughtful. Where was her bag? Surely she didn't leave home with out it . . . did she? Or had she . . . left it somewhere other than her home? Ava shook her head as she felt worry pry into her mind. No, she thought, everything is fine, its probably home somewhere. Ava put on a smile at the thought and continued down the sidewalk.

She glanced up at the sky hearing the beautiful sound of birds chirping and butterflies floating by. Ava suddenly felt relaxed and safe, she grinned. Everything would be fine, she just knew it. Ava passed by houses and streets, cutting through a nearby neighborhood park. Where children and families spent most of their time on sunny days like this. She headed down a small trail hidden by a bunch of trees and bushes collided together, squeezing herself through--this was her secret pathway. The pathway that would eventually lead her to the Elementary school she had attended as a child.