It's Cuddle Time!

"Siwi! Siwi! Wake up" 3 year old Harry walked to his godfather's room and patted his shoulder.

"Hey kiddo! Couldn't sleep?" Sirius lifted the boy onto the bed and laid him down.

"No! I am hungwy! I want a snack" Harry whined.

"Uh oh! Remus would kill us, let's get you some warm milk"

Together they went to the kitchen downstairs and Sirius warmed up the milk in a pan

"I wanna snack! Pwease Siwi!" Harry whined louder.

"Shh! Remus can't hear us, ok? I can make it a chocolate milk if you want."

Harry pouted and hung his head low. He didn't touch the milk Sirius offered.

"Ok, you win. Grilled cheese?"

"With chocky and maash..maash" He scrunched his eyebrows, trying to pronounce it.

"Marshmallows, got it." Sirius couldn't help but chuckle. He prepared it using 2 types of cheese along with chocolate spread and mini marshmallows just like his godson liked and Harry all but snatched it away from his hands and began chewing it with a wide grin on his face.

"Wanna eat outside?"

Harry nodded. Sirius carried him to their 'spot' as they called it, a cozy set up with warm lights, fluffy chairs and an aquarium, just between the main area and the lawn, covered with a cool terrace.

Harry promptly settled himself onto his godfather's lap munching his favourite sandwich.

"Tomorrow, you are eating a giant bowl of vegetables to make up for this" Sirius mock scolded, ruffling the boy's hair.

Harry simply giggled. After a while sandwiches were finished with Sirius 'stealing' a bite now and then, their shirts now stained with chocolate smears.

"Let's get a new set of PJ's and straight to bed, huh" Sirius got up but Harry resisted

"I wanna stay here!"

Sirius sighed. He adjusted them so Harry was engulfed in his arms, head resting on his chest. He gently rocked back and forth.

"Love you kiddo" He kissed the boy's hair.

"Wuv you too, Siwi" Harry sleepily mumbled back.

The duo was peacefully sleeping when a smiling Remus covered them with a warm blanket a few hours later.