John b x sister

Feels

I bit my finger nails nervously tears already streaming down my face as pope rubbed circles on my back. I hated the plan to begin with. Us 4 were all sitting down in a tent waiting for the deputee to come back and just tell us they found him. That's hes okay.

I loved my brother. I know he didn't kill the sheriff and he knows that too so I don't know why he has to run.

The debutte walked in and pushed his hood off his head and we stood up. "Did you find them?" Pope asked.

"No." He said looking at us with sad eyes.

"No? What do you mean no?" I cried starting to luge forward but JJ pulled me back.

"So they got away?" Kie asked. I knew that's not what he meant.

"We uh, lost them." He said "I'm sorry." My teeth gritted so hard. "Isn't that your job! You can't even do your job right?" I yelled at them trying to tear away from JJs arms.

"You lost them?" Pope said looking in utter disgust. "What do you mean you lost them, like like they're gone? What are you talking about."

"They took an open boat into a tropical depression Pope." He said looking at the teens sadly.

"So they're dead?" Kie asked. My knees buckled at those words and JJ caught me and held me up. The whole world was dizzy.

"We don't know."

"You drove them straight threw the storm man! Are you kidding me? Come here!" JJ yelled pushing the debutte.

"I'm going to kill you! I'm going to kill you, you bastard!" He yelled as the other debuttee tried to break him off of him. "JJ stop!" Kie yelled.

But it was all cloudy now.

"He didn't kill anyone and you know that!" Pope yelled.

"We're still looking for him alright?"

My body couldn't react for some reason on how JJ, Pope and kies were. They sobbed into each other's shirts and I Just stood there.

"Y/n do you need something?" Shoupe asked me. I opened up my mouth to talk but nothing came out. I shook my head instead.

"Y/n/n." JJ said standing infront of you, him crying himself. "I think I need to sit now." I mumbled falling back into a chair looking up at the tarp ceiling.

"Y/n." Kie cried looking at me and grabbing my hands. "I don't know why we're all sad." I mumbled. "He's not dead." Kie looked at me sorrowfully and looked up to the boys.

Soon the parents of kie and pope came in and hugged there children. Telling them it was going to be okay. Me and JJ Just looked at each other awkwardly. Reality never set in completely.

"Y/n." Kiera's mom said sitting next to me. "Are you okay?" She's asked me. Stupid question for the time being if you asked me.

"Yeah." I said. She looked at me sadly, tears on her own face. "You don't have to be strong." She said. I nodded. "There's nothing to be sad over he's not dead!" I yelled standing up. "Just like dad Hes not dead."

My friends and parents and friends looked at me like I was a loose cannon. "He's going to pull a hudini right JJ?" I laughed dryly at the comment, referring to what JJ had said previously in the day.

"Y/n." Kie sad sadly. "No! What's it with all the y/n? I'm fine!"

Kie pulled me into a hug and I sobbed in her neck. "I lost all my family kie." I sobbed grabbing her hard to bring her closer. "I know." She mumbled.

Eventually pope and JJ joined in and all just cried.

Cried for a loss of a friend and a brother.