Symphony No. 6 ('Pastoral') Op. 68: Feels like Home

Equestria
Canterlot Theater
Many hours later

Following the intermission, Twilight looks upon the audience with a smile and announces the next piece.

"The symphony that Beethoven called the Pastoral, his sixth, is one of the few pieces of music he ever wrote that tells something like a definite story. He was a great nature lover, and in this symphony, he paints a musical picture of a day in the country. Now, of course, the country that Beethoven described was the countryside with which he was familiar. But his music covers a much wider field than that, and so Walt Disney has given the Pastoral Symphony a mythological setting, and that setting is of Mount Olympus, the abode of the Grecian gods. It is a beautiful landscape that is quite similar to Equestria. It's here, first of all, where we meet a group of fabulous creatures of the field and forest, some that you would recognize and some that are new to you like unicorns, fauns, Pegasus, the flying horse, and his entire family, the centaurs, those strange creatures that are half-man and half-horse. And their girlfriends, the centaurettes. Later on, we meet our old friend, Bacchus, the god of wine, presiding over a bacchanal. The party is interrupted by a storm, and now, we see Vulcan forging thunderbolts and handing them over to the king of all the gods, Zeus, who plays darts with them. As the storm clears, we see Iris, the goddess of the rainbow. And Apollo, driving his sun chariot across the sky. And then Morpheus, the god of sleep, covers everything with his cloak of night, as Diana, using the new moon as a bow, shoots an arrow of fire that spangles the sky with stars."

Symphony of Sorcery
The Orchestra Stand
Present Time

After their special meeting with the Soundtrack, our heroes were prepped for the next mission. Deems led them in front of a songbook with a pink glow. Pinkie had a good feeling about this one.

"Ooh, pink! My favorite color!" She said, feeling her back itch. "My back is getting itchy. You know what that means?"

"It's your lucky day?" Jiminy asked, to be sure.

"Correct! You've been paying good attention in Pinkie Pie class. You've earned yourself a gold star."

Pinkie gives Jiminy a gold star. The cricket was surprised, as he faces Pinkie who smiles.

"Uh... Thanks, Pinkie," He said, putting the star in his pocket.

"I have a feeling you might like the next realm," Deems said. "You'll need to search for a sheet music with a symphony written by Ludwig van Beethoven."

When Jiminy hears his name, his eyes widen with wonder.

"Beethoven? We're going to find sheet music with a symphony written by the Beethoven?"

"Uh oh," Rainbow teased. "Jiminy's going in Twilight mode."

"You know who that is?" Twilight asked.

"Do I know him?" Jiminy asked, with a smile. "He's one of the greatest composers and pianists that ever existed!"

"Really?" Octavia asked, intrigued. "What else can you tell us about him?"

"At a very young age," Jiminy began. "Beethoven had a talent for music and became a child prodigy."

"How young exactly?" Twilight asked, curious.

"About five years," Jiminy answered.

"FIVE?!" Twilight said, surprised.

"Yeah, didn't you know it's possible for a child to have talent for something?"

"Well, of course I do, but five? I began to study magic at six!"