Chapter 2

Back at the compound Elijah returns home with Klaus unsuccessful with their plan and asks Kol "where is y/n?" Kol replies "I have no idea i think shes upstairs."  Elijah searches upstairs for you then walks to the top if the stairs "shes gone." He rushed downstairs and over to Kol "Why would you let her leave by herself knowing Marcel and his men are after her!" Kol replies "She's not my responsibility, if you wanted her to be your prisioner you should have done it yourself." he walks away. Elijah turns to klaus and says "Will you ask Freya to do a locator spell while I check out y/ns apartment."

Elijah goes to your apartment and looks around to seeing he can find you or any clues. He sees a man looking through your stuff and grabs him by the collar of his shirt 'Where is y/n?' The man replies "I'm not telling you anything so either kill me or let me go." Elijah smiles "I have a better idea" he snaps his neck them picks him up and leaves your apartment. He arrives back at the compound and tells Klaus "y/n wasn't at her apartment but I found this man looking through her things so maybe he has some information." He dropped the man on the floor and looks at Freya "any luck finding out where she is?" Freya nodded and says "I found her, but I need someone here incase Marcel comes." Elijah nods "leave it to me" he then leaves the compound on the phone.

Elijah follows Freyas map and ends up in front of the church, he stays hidden and sees if he can hear anything around. A man walks over to Elijah "how do you suppose we do this?" Elijah thanks the man for coming and tells him the plan. They both make their way inside and up to the attic after knocking Marcels men unconscious. Elijah rushes over to you "she's unconscious" he looks around at the markings on the floor and on your forehead then looks up at the man and says "This is some sort of ritual. I've only ever seen this once before so it could be a mimic." He looks back down at you and stands up. "We can't destroy the seal, its magically bound together we need something more powerful than the spell."

The man gets angry and starts throwing stuff around in the room, Elijah tries to calm him and assures him "We will find something to break the spell, we will save her." The man turns to Elijah "We can't just leave her here to suffer, we have to do something!" Elijah nods in agreement and says "I know that, look around the room for something. Davina was kept in here she must have left something mgical behind." They both start looking around the room for something to use walking back and forth from your body until they eventually found something thay worked. Elijh stepped over the salt and picked you up carefully before walking out with the guy to take you back to the compound.

As you all arrive back at the compound you wake up and look around still in shock from what hapoened barely being able to speak "Wh- where am I? Di-did you find her?" Elijah layed you on the couch and fed you some of his blood to help speed up your recovery. He shook his head "No we did not find her, they must be keeping her somewhere else" You stood up and looked at him "You mean to tell me she wasn't there?" he shook his head again and looked at the man. The man stepped forward "No y/n unfortunately we didn't find Krystal but we won't give up trying to find her." You looked at the man nd smiled before throwing your hands around him, "Damon! Your here I can't believe you are here. Did Elijah call you?" He smiled and hugged you back "Yeah he did, he said you were in trouble so I had to come and save you.. again." You playfully shoved him and looked around the room. "So how are we going to figure out where my sister is? we can't use magic." Freya looks at Klaus then at you and says "Well we would need a distraction so Davina cant sense the magic, a stronger spell or an attack on Marcel so she's occupied. Once shes distracted we can use your blood for a locator spell to find your sister' she smiled. You nodded slowly as you listened to her and looked around the room at everyone "so are we doing a stronger spell or attacking Marcel." Klaus walks over to the drinks table and pours himself a drink "We have already decided love, we are just waiting." You furrowed your brows and looked at him "Waiting for what exactly? You do realise if my sister dies I will kill you." Klaus, Rebekah and Hayley laughs "You can't kill me love I'm an original hybrid, I can't be killed." You walked out and Elijah looks at Klaus "Niklaus you need to control yourself. The girl is upset about her sister, the least you could do is be nice for once." He followed after you.

You sat down and looked over at him "I'm sorry for snapping, I just can't loose her she's all I got left." He nodded and sat beside you "I know. I would be the same if it was any of my siblings, I can't begin to understand what you are going through but we will bring your sister back to you. No matter how long it takes. You have my word." He places his hand on yours gives you a reassuring smile. You smile faintly "Thank you Elijah." He shook his head slightly "No need to thank me y/n, it is my pleasure to help you."
You nodded "Well I'm going to see if theres any progress on the Davina distraction. You kiss his cheek and walk out.