The Butter Fic.

Ryan and Brendon sat together on the kitchen counter watching RuPauls drag race when Ryan noticed that brendon was slowly inhaling his popcorn. Ryan smirked as he sai "You wanna get punished by Daddy, You hungry-ass bitch?" Brendon whimpered as he took another piece and shook his head. The popcorn was just was too tasty. The butter was the best part of it all. Ryan noticed that brendon was licking his fingers clean from butter and he asked brendon "You like that butter, darling?" Brendon nodded as he sucked on his index finger, "I love butter as much as the time i gave you a milk enema". Ryan growled as he shoved brendon on to the couch and snatched the bar of butter off the kitchen counter. He flipped brendon over and yanked his pants down to see sponge bob boxers. Brendon whimpered as as felt himself getting hard. Ryan smirked as he played with the band of brendon's boxers, to then lightly place kisses on brendon's chest. Brendon moaned loudly which made Ryan spank him.

"Don't you dare moan without my permission, you whore". Brendon nodded as he bit his lip from trying to avoid any moans escaping his mouth. He gasped and opened his eyes when he felt 2 wet fingers enter his asshole. Ryan started fingering Brendon and he whispered dirty things into his ears. After a while, Brendon thought that Ryan would fuck him, but to then be shocked to see Ryan opening the wrapping of stick of butter. "W-what are y-you doing?" Brendon asked Ryan. Without any warning, Ryan shoved the stick of butter up brendon's ass. Brendon moaned, to then remember what Ryan had said. He felt a slap to his ass, proceeded by a cock ring slipped on his dick. "R-Ryan, n-no" Brendon pleaded as the stick of butter slowly melted in his ass. Ryan placed a vibrator in Brendon, using the butter as lube and turned it on the highest level. He sat back on the couch across Brendon and watched him squirm until he decided Brendon had enough. He got up and took off the cock ring, and Brendon came with a shudder. Ryan took out the vibrator from Brendon's ass and turned it off. He then slid off his pants and said "Suck me off, you slut"

Thank you for reading (; ̄▽ ̄)