- T h i r t y n i n e -

Začít od začátku

Maddie: "It was just a bunch of talking about the process, there wasn't really any rules. The head person that was like running the meeting her name is Aaliyah, she seems cool. She broke it down for me because I could not comprehend anything today."

Claudia: "What are you doing for Valentine's day?"

Maddie: "Really hoping Bil has something planned because I have nothing planned at all because I'm a horrible girlfriend."

Claudia: "You're not a horrible girlfriend, you're busy and you guys are in London for you. She knows that she's not expecting you to have this fantastic date planned when you're there signing three months of your life away."

Maddie: "I know, I just want Billie to have someone that has time for her."

Claudia: "Dude what are you talking about? Billie loves you no matter how busy you are, you show her that you love her and vice versa."

Maddie: "I know, I'm just overthinking it and there's nothing wrong."

Claudia: "That's my girl, I'll talk to you tomorrow. It's late here."

Maddie: "Okay, I love you."

Claudia: "I love you too, bye."

Call Ended.

I really am beating myself up over this, and there's still shit I have to do today and I'm not looking forward to any of it.

Holden was sitting next to me on the bed, he's been scrolling through his phone ever since him and I were left alone together. He heard my phone lock and he looked over to me

Holden: "How are you holding up?"

Maddie: "I'm doing fine, I just wish. I don't know." I fiddled with my fingers.

Holden: "Talk to me."

Maddie: "I know that I have to do this, but I would literally do anything to do it any other time."

Holden: "I think you're doing it at the right time because Bil's gonna be on tour, busy, doing her career. I know you wanted to go tour, but would you rather do it when she's free?"

Maddie: "No, I just really like tour and I really don't like London."

Holden: "I know you hate this, but in the end, you're gonna be so fucking proud of yourself and everyone around you is going to be proud of you too."

Maddie: "I also wish that we weren't in London for Valentine's day, but it's whatever."

Holden: "It's Bille, you know she has something planned." 

Maddie: "I don't know how." I shrugged. 

He gave me a smile and walked to another part of the hotel room, Holden and Kenzie have their own hotel room, and then the same thing for Billie and I. I was left alone with my thoughts, what he said really got me thinking. I should be happy that I'm doing it while she's occupied. Because I wouldn't wanna do it while she's in L.A. I'm lucky that she's doing it while she's on tour. 

I heard the keycard go in the door, and Billie and Kenzie are back from whatever they were planning. Billie smiled at me and walked over to me and gave me a hug, she didn't let go until I did. But even when I let go, she left her hands rested on my hips. 

Billie: "You okay?" 

Maddie: "I will be." 

Billie: "What's up?" She sat down by me.