Chapter 2 - A Surprise Victory

~~~Beypark~~~

"Hmmm .... interesting." Said Amy. "What's interesting?" Lui asked. "I can't tell you. It's a personal matter. So you don't need to know." Said Amy. "Up to you." Lui said. "It's name is Lost Luinor. I'd rather call it your nightmare." Lui said and showed his bey. "All right. I'm worried that this match will be your nightmare. Meet the light. It's name is Shining Angel." Amy said and showed her bey to Lui. "I know you'll lose in a short time. So, this is a one-point match." Lui said. "All right. I don't care." Amy said calmly. "Ready, set!" Akane said.

3
2
1
Let It Rip!

"Your and Angel's wings will be torn apart by me and Luinor." Lui said confidently. "Are you sure?" Ask Amy. "Very sure. Attack him Luinor!" Lui said. "Get out of there Angel! Quick Lauch!" Amy tells Angel to act immediately. Lui couldn't believe what she was seeing. Shining Angel spins on the beystadium wall. "I-Impossible." Lui said. "Nothing is impossible for me and Angel." Amy said. Finally Lost Luinor runs out of stamina and stops spinning while Shining Angel still spins on the beystadium wall. "Survival finish. 1 point for Shining Angel. Amy Minamo is the winner." Akane said. "H-How ... did you defeat me?" Lui asked. "My relationship with Angel is very strong. That's why I managed to beat you." Said Amy. "I will remember this match forever. Later, when you fight me, you will be defeated. Remember my words Amy Minamo." Lui said before walking away from there. "What do we do now?" Ask Akane. "I don't know. It's my first time out of the house." Said Amy. "So, did you two just move here?" Ask a boy behind them. They turn back. "Oh. You're Valt Aoi. Nice to meet you." Said Amy. "Have we met?" Ask Valt. "You'll know me if you watch the news last month." Said Amy. "Which news? I forgot." Ask Valt. "It's about the martial arts competition. The girl is the finalist. She lost to Xander Shakadera. She got the runner-up but some of her bones were broken." Said Amy. "Oh you must be something Minamo. Wait a minute. You mean Naoki is your brother right?" Ask Valt. "That's right. Naoki is my brother. I'm Amy Minamo." Said Amy. "Oh. That's why you know who I am." Said Valt. "Do you know where Naoki is?" Ask Amy. Valt nodded before saying "Follow me.". Valt starts to walk followed by Amy and Akane.

~~~Aoi's bakery~~~

Valt, Amy and Akane walk into a bakery. "Oh Valt. You're back. Who are those two? Your friends?" A woman asked. "Amy and Akane, this is my mom, Chiharu Aoi. Mom, this is Amy Minamo and Akane Kurenai." Valt said. "Nice to meet you." Amy and Akane said. "Amy ......" said a man behind Amy. Amy turns back. "Oh hey Naoki." Amy said and smiled. "Stop pretending like nothing happened! You make me worry about you!" Naoki scolds Amy while pinching her ear. "Ouch it hurts." Amy said. "I told you martial arts doesn't suit you!" Naoki said. "Hey Naoki. Just let Amy learn martial arts. She just beat Lui earlier." Said Valt. "You can't manipulate my brain Valt." Naoki said and released Amy's ear. "What Valt said is true. I saw everything that happened to Amy today. She saved me from a bunch of naughty boys." Akane speaks up to defend Amy. "Why don't you two come with me tomorrow?" Ask Valt. "Follow you? Where are you going?" Ask Akane. "Tomorrow. My friends and I are going to the SwordFlames dojo." Said Valt. "We'll come with you tomorrow." Said Amy. "All right. See you all tomorrow." Said Valt. "I'm going to sleep at Amy's house." Akane said. Amy nodded before walking back home with Naoki and Akane.