Designing

Wedding day, 1 week away

With the wedding one week away.
The wedding planner wanted to contact you early so you can see the color choices for the flowers, tables and chairs.

You and Jotaro where at the beach as the wedding planner was giving you an idea of how things where going to be places.

"So the two of you will say your I dos over there under the flowered arch ,by the time that happens the sun set will hit perfectly for the best wedding photos" she said.

"On our left, you'll see I'll have a party set over there and that's where you'll send the rest of the night dancing, drinking and hanging out with the family" She said.

"What do you think Jotaro?" You asked.
You absolutely loved it, you loved the set up.

"I think it's perfect for me" you said.

"If you think it's good, then that's enough for me" he said.

"In that case, I'll be asking you for the decor and colors" the girl said.
"For the napkins, I was thinking gold and khaki for the plates, utensils and napkins" she said.

"Oh yes, I like that"

———
As the rest of the day went on about the decorations. The both of you where kept busy.

While you where mostly in control of the way things were set.

Jotaro was kept busy on the payment.
You made sure nothing was too expensive.

"Why don't we have the main plate for food khaki colored while the plate for cake will be gold?" You talked with the designer.

"Ok, what about the center pieces? I know it'll have (fav/flower) but I'll need a little more" she said.

"In that case... we are at the beach, why not have little beach like decorations?" You said.

"Aah! I see! Here I have an idea!"
The girl did a quick sketch on her clipboard.
"We'll have the flowers, sand, star fishes and shells!" She said as you heard the scribbling sounds of her pen.
"Is this ok?" She asked as you see her quick sketch.

(I was gonna do a nicer quick sketch but I got lazy and my finger hurtedededed) (also sorry if your flower wasn't roses)

"Oh ok, I see where your going" you said.

"Alright, I'll get your stuff today and by your wedding day it will be the day of your dreams!" She said.

Soon Jotaro got a call again, it was from work Again.