Dressing

Wedding day, 2 weeks away

After you ran your errands, you managed to get a hold of a wedding planner.

She promised to give you the beach wedding of your dreams. And you hope she did.

As the days went on, you and Jotaro got into the car.

Obviously you got ready for it.
As Jotaro waited in the car, he was on the call with the person that was making the perfect wedding dress for you that day.

As you walked out of the house, you see Jotaros eye you down.

Seeing him from the car window, you smiled widely.

You did a quick spin for him as you were happy with your outfit.

"I see you're copying me now" said Jotaro jokingly

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I see you're copying me now" said Jotaro jokingly.

You laughed.
"I want people to know that I'm with you" you said.

"Isn't the rings enough?" He asked.

"I mean yes, I can definitely blind some bitches with this ring but still" you said the cutest smile that Jotaro loved.

"Come on lets go! I wanna get my dress!" You said super excited.

Jotaro then started the car and made his way downtown.

As you looked out the window, you watched cars, store and people pass by your window.

"I think this is it" said Jotaro pulling over to park.

"Mind putting in some coins for me?" Jotaro asked.

You got out of the car then payed for 1 hour of parking.

Soon Jotaro got out of the car himself.

You looked in front of you and you saw the shops, already at the window you fell in love with them.

"Wow! Look at that one!" You said as you pointed at he dress on display. It had diamonds all across the chest, a diamond like collar. It was flashy, stunning, a princess.

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.