Suicidal ~~~ Draco

"What are you doing here mudblood?" Sneers Draco from behind you.

"Thinking. What are you doing Malfoy"

"None of your business slut"

You stare at him, your mouth dropped slightly.

"Dont"
"Dont what mudblood? Say the truth? That your a stupid slut with no friends?"

For the first time in your life, you felt like you were going to cry because of him.

"Go away Draco!"
You yell.

"No! Not until I get my point through! Your a thick-headed dipshit with practically no social life, no friends, not even your cat likes you!"

Thats when it happened. The tears streamed down your face. You felt so stupid. Standing up, you made eye contact with him, before walking away.
You kept walking till you were out of their sight. And then you ran all the way back to your dorm.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Come on Eric" You call, your gorgeous little tabby cat running up to you. You pick him up and put him in his cage. You knew he would be happy, the cage looked tiny from the outside, but the inside was huge, just from using magic.

You make your way to the great hall, spotting your friends, Luna and Harry helping each other with homework. You put your books down beside them. "i'll be right back" you say, walking back in the direction you came from.

You glanced at the Slytherin table, techinaclly where you should be studying, seeing as that is your house.

Only one person sat at the table.

Draco Malfoy. The ass-wipe that had been teasing you since the first day. You were the only mudblood in Slytherin, and every day he reminded you how wrong that hat was.

As you got closer to him, you noticed his sleeves were pulled up, and there was something on his wrists.

No.... You thought. It cant be that... Can it?

Sneaking up behind him, you grab his forearm and turn it round. You were right. A cluster of deep, red cuts were carved into his wrist.

He quickly tugged his arm away from you, pulling his sleeves down.

"Dont say anything" He spoke quietly.

You nod and walk away, to get a drink from the fountain.

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

"Goyle! Where's Draco?" You ask, standing in the door to the common room.

"The tower. Said he wanted to get some air and see the view. Why do you care?"

"Thanks and dont worry, nothing too important"

You make your way up the tower steps, eventually getting to the top.

You quietly stepped onto the deck.
You suddenly stopped.

In front of you, Malfoy stood on the other side of the barricading, facing you, with eyes closed.

You quietly make your way up to him, he still doesnt know your there.

"on the count of three" He mumbled to himself.
"One...."
Wait is he going to jump?
"Two...."
The cuts on his wrist! Hes about to commit suicide!
"Three"
His hands came off the barricading.

"NO!" You scream, leaning forward and wrapping your arms securely around his waist, pulling him into you.

Your faces were just millimetres away from each other, and you could hear his steady breathing. You gulp.

"I....I wont let you do it"
He didnt reply just continued looking into your eyes.

You glance down, slowly taking one arm away from his body, and holding his hand tightly.

"Can you... Try and climb over?" You ask cautiosly.

"Yea.... Wait no!" He closed his eyes and shook his head.
"No! I want to do it! Just let me fall!"

You stare at him coldly. "Draco, what did I just say?"

"You said. Try and climb ov-"

"No, before that what did I say?"

"You said.... You said you'd never let me do it"

"Exactly. I'll never let you do it. I'll never let you fall."

He nodded slowly.

"You're going to climb over this railing, and you're going to promise me that you'll never try to again."

He got the point that time, and you helped him get back over.

He walked away from you, sitting down in the corner between the wall and the start of the railing.

You go and sit beside him.

"Why'd you want to do it?"

"I... I hate myself. And everyone else hates me as well. 3 weeks ago I made the girl who I have a huge crush on cry, and have been a dick to her since the first year. She hates me as well "

"Who.. Who is she?"

He gave me a "your kidding me right" look.

"Its you, obviously."

You stopped and stared at him for a few seconds, before throwing your arms around him.

"I dont hate you"
You say, snuggling your face into his shoulder.

"I was so awful to you though! How could you not?"

"Because for some stupid fucking reason I have a crush on you as well!"

He was silent.

Suddenly, a loud crack of the doors closing made you bring your face up.

Snape had put a new charm on the doors and windows, meaning they all closed and locked at a certain time.

"Oh great. We're stuck out here for the night"
And as if just to taunt the both of you, rain began to fall.

"Ahh fuck"
Draco unclipped his robe, putting it over the both of you like a blanket.

"Wait, I have something here"
You reach into a pocket in your uniform, pulling out a large silky looking blanket.

"Invisibility cloak. Borrowed it from Harry, forgot to give it back. That way we wont get caught by Filch"

You drape it over the both of you.

He put his arms around you, and you reciprocated.

"I'm sorry (Y/N), for making you cry, for being a dick, for saying things that arent true"

"Its alright Malfoy! They were stupid things you would say to tease me, I dont care about that!"

"Thank god...."
He pulled you closer.