⁰² 'Dangerous' Weirdos

Start from the beginning

"Hey, you found my supercomm!" Mike grinned, as he flung the sheet up, looking towards the radio in El's hands. "Pretty cool, huh? I talk to my friends on it, mostly Lucas cuz he lives so close. Signal's pretty weak."

Seven stared at the boy, trying to only focus on his and El's thoughts as he heard other people upstairs, it was faint but still distracting and kinda painful as he subtly massaged his temple.

"Got you guys breakfast," Mike said, pulling out an eggo for El and a ziplock bag of dry cereal for Ven since there were no more waffles.

Seven took the rainbow cereal, eating them slowly as his eyes stayed on Mike, scowling at what he heard before it was said.

"So listen, this is gonna sound a little weird, but I just need you to go out there," Mike said, pointing to the door they entered last night, making El look towards Ven confused which led the boy to just shaking his head slightly.

"Then go to the front door and ring the doorbell. My mom will answer and you'll tell her that you're lost and that you need help. But whatever you do, you can't tell her about last night or that you know me."

Seven raised his brows, scoffing at the raven-haired boy. "Trying to get rid of us already?"

"NO! Really, it's no big deal. We'll just pretend to meet each other again. Understand?"

"No," Eleven stated in a dark tone, her eyes glaring into Mike, understanding what Seven was secretly telling her and she didn't want to be put in danger anymore.

"No?" Mike scrunched his face.

"No."

"No, you don't want my mom's help? You're in trouble, aren't you? Who are you in trouble with?" Mike asked, his eyes soft as he looked at them.

"Bad." was all El said.

"Bad? Bad people? They want to hurt you?" Mike became frantic when Eleven held up a handgun, pointing at herself, Seven then him.

"Understand?" El raised a brow, dropping her hand in her lap to go back to the radio as Seven snorted.

──

His head had stopped pounding as he looked around the house, Mike's family was gone and Mike was ditching school to show them around the home.

The headphones were still on his ears, but nothing was playing in them, the talking Mike was doing was muffled but Seven could still understand what he was saying, it just muted his thoughts a bit.

The smaller boy didn't listen to their conversation anyway, he was busy looking at the family pictures on the fireplace while El was looking at the T.V.

"That's my sister, Nancy."

Seven looked at the boy beside him, seeing El on his other side, looking at the same picture of the teenage girl with brown wavy hair, bright blue eyes, and rosy, freckled covered cheeks.

"Pretty," Eleven said, her finger lightly trailing over the picture, a frown on her face.

Seven pointed to the other picture, this one of a little blonde girl with blue eyes as well, smiling brightly at the camera showing her missing front tooth.

Mike glanced at it, "Oh, that's baby Holly, and those are my parents."

That was probably the child's voice Seven heard, rambling on and on about Willa Wonka's yummy chocolate.

"Where are your parents, do they live close?"

Eleven blatantly ignored the boy while Seven didn't even bother answering.