²² 'Romeo & Juliet'

ᵖᵃʳᵗ ²² - sᴛᴀʀ-ᴄʀᴏssᴇᴅ ʟᴏᴠᴇʀs

❛ ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴀ ʙɪᴛ...sʜᴀᴋᴇsᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴀɴ ❜

Max and Ven were in his bedroom, the door is mostly closed, with only 3 inches of openness, Hopper's rules.

The two were on his bed, hanging upside down off the edge, the two giggling about anything and everything, while their hands were interlocked between them.

In the next room over, Mike and El were in her room, door measured the same, but instead of being innocent like the other kids, they were kissing.

All while this was going on an annoyed and overworked Hopper sat in his reclining chair, stuffing his face with chips and beer while watching a shitty drama on tv.

Max checked her watch on her wrist, cursing when she saw how late it was, "Shit."

"What?" Ven asked, before glancing at his clock on his nightstand, "Shit."

The two hopped off the bed, Ven helping Max gather her stuff so she could make it on time to the movie her, Mike, Will, and Lucas were seeing at the new mall that opened after spring break.

All of a sudden shouting broke them from their haste, "Leave the door open three inches!"

Ven looked around Max to check the door, the two sharing a look when it was perfectly still, confirming it was El and Mike Hopper was yelling at.

The close friends walked out of the room watching as Hopper pounds on El's door, "El, open this door. I said open this--"

Hopper stumbles when the door unlocked and opened, revealing El and Mike innocently sitting on the bed, reading comics, looking up at Hopper like they were doing nothing moments prior.

"What's wrong?"

Max snorted at Ven who was glaring at hearing the smugness in Mike's tone at those words, shuddering when Ven's mind was attacked by images of Mike and El kissing.

Hopper ended up telling Mike to go home, the raven-haired boy not even hesitating once he saw the death glare Ven was giving him behind Hopper.

Hopper turned to Ven and Max a tired look on his face.

Max saw this and chuckled, "Don't worry, Hopper, I'm leaving too."

Hopper let out a sigh of relief, though he didn't mean anything mean by it.

Max put on her shoes, grabbing Ven's hand and leaning over to give him a rushed kiss, not even realizing she did it.

Ven stood frozen as Max ran out of the cabin, his mind processing the warm feeling lingering on his lips.