Prolog

You pov

My name is captain Y/n L/n, and I'm a pirate in space with my crew of rangers we steal what we want, and when I say rangers, I mean pirate rangers Gokaiger. All of this is crazy for me, sometimes I fear this is all a dream, and then wake up. Let me tell you how it all began. I was 16 when it started, and I was stuck at home bored out of my mind, and was alone. I had nothing to do there's nothing to watch, I played all my video games, and I'm still bored, so when it was dark one day, I went outside,in my comfort pants, not wearing a shirt( no idea why I said that) till I realized I was floating in the sky, and then was going up fast really fast, I started to realize something either I'm going to heaven, or aliens abducted me. When I went to an oddly familiar ship I saw 4 aliens. One f them was a blue dude, who wasn't wearing a a shirt, and he wore orange shorts.

You: what the hell?!

Blue: where are we?! I demand to know where we are?!

He was pointing at me.

You: hey I don't where we are dude!

Blue: I am not a dude. I am prince Percival Ramtee Gregory Nicolai Jacques Scozer Leonardoo Vladimir Stiegler Rasputin Boromir Walla Walla Shadiga Alexander Oliver Abaland Arnesto Zippy Zappy Angel eyes the 23rd.

You: holy crap that's to much of a mouthful, and there's 22 other people of your family that has the same name. Sheesh I'm just gonna call you prince.

Prince: prince I...I like it!

Soon a green guy did the Vulcan hand sign.

You: huh I don't know why, but I like you.

He did thumbs up. Soon an Elf girl pulled my ears, and were examining them.

Elf: your ears.

You: what about them?

Elf: there're ugly.

Then a cat girl, who was an actual cat girl, looked at me.

Cat: I think they're cute.

Elf: just where are we?!

A screen showed up, it showed us the red ranger from Gokaiger.

Red: I don't have time to explain but you 6 are now the gokaigers, you each have a shared desire, to take what you want, but you also have to fight evil, and you all will take these.

We all saw a chest open revealing morphers, and keys.

Red: now the 6 of you can go on adventures, and be free like pirates, enjoy every second of this.

Prince: 6 he said 6 of us right?

Cat: yeah is someone missing?

The green guy started counting all of us, himself, the morpher a and gave out 5 fingers.

Cat: guys there's another chest.

Elf: open it up.

You: but it seems locked.

Cat: I got this.

She started lock picking it, and opened it.

Cat: aww it's more of those figure key things.

Prince: well you didn't need a pick, there's a key for it.

I grabbed a morpher, and the red ranger key because I wanna be red.

You: after all these years I get to be a real power ranger.

Everyone looked at me confused.

Cat: power rangers?