Reacting to Flashback and Legacy(Really short)

Hey, as you know, this chapter is probably going to be short, even though it's two books. Really sorry. Let's call this more of a filler since I started writing this at 11:43 p.m and finished at 12:05 a.m. Well let's go! -Allybear

Me: HEY AGAIN! So today y'all are reacting to 2 books, the last ones. Flashback(Barfs because of all the Sophitz in it) and Legacy(Starts jumping because there's lot's of Sokeefe).

Keefe: I know we're all wondering this, but why did you barf when you said Flashback then jump around when you said Legacy. Especially since that word makes us want to barf.

Me: I guess I'll tell you. Well, Flashback is the book where there's A LOT of Sophitz, and Legacy is the book with A LOT of Sokeefe.

Keefe: *High Fives me*

Fitz: *Glares at Me and Keefe*

Me: Welp. READ PESSANTS!

{TIME SKIP- The Sophitz almost kiss interruption with Silveny part}

Keefe: Thank the LORDS!

Me: rIgHt?!

Dex: Are we sure it's safe to be around them right now?

Biana: I think so?

Tam: *Appears beside them and they jump* I think it's never safe to be around Keefe but that's just me so....

Me: EVERYONE! SILENCE! READDDDDD!

{FINISHED BOOK}

Fitz: *Punches all the walls and the floor* *Screaming* I HATE THAT PIECE OF POO! 

Me: We all do though.....

Fitz: *Glares*

Me: What about everyone else?

Biana: Um...Very.....eventful, I guess?

Me: That'll do. KEEFEIE!

Keefe: um, don't call me that, and I agree with Biana.

Everyone else: Same.

Me: Well that was fast. ONTO LEGACY!

Everyone in KOTLC: *Barfs*

Me: *Mumbles* Cowards.

-------------------------------------

{TIME SKIP- When Sophie finds out Oralie is her Mom}

Sophie: Umm, I'm pretty sure no one is supposed to know about this.

Me: Oh. Well, now they know!

Fitz: I KNEW IT! THAT'S WHY YOU CAN'T TELL ANYONE!

Keefe: Ohhhhhhhh. It all makes sense now!

Biana: You guys are overreacti- OMG WAIT! WHAT! NO WAY! I GET IT NOW! *Hugs Sophie*

Tam: *Sarcastically* What was it you were saying about overreacting again?

Linh: Oh Sophie! I feel so terrible! That must have been so hard!

Sophie: Um, your brother was with the Neverseen, and I was focusing on my childish problems. I should be the one apologising here!

Linh: No need. We got him back!

Dex: Yeah, but it cost Keefe precious time with his girlfriend. 

Keefe: Oh shut up! Don't even deny that you and Biana have this thing going. 

Dex and Biana: *Blush and look anywhere but at each other*

Me: Well I guess that's the react, except that Marella didn't react yet. Welp, Marella, anything you have to say?

Marella: Yes actually. Why. Am. I. Here. Bye.

Me: BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Sorry again for this short chapter that I can't really call a chapter. More of a filler. Well until next time my friends! -Allybear