Happy Birthday, Friend.

Start from the beginning

Midst way through the movie a big jumpscare appeared and I along with the others nearly jumped off the couch. Cry out of instinct wrapped his arm around me and pulled me closer. I curled up to him, my face burning red. I was trying to take advantage of the situation as much as I could. It was followed by another jumpscare. I hugged him tightly. He rested his head on mine. My head was on his chest. His slow heartbeat soothed my ears and made me calm. Soon after, I fell asleep.

"Y/N" Cry whispered. I woke up on his lap. "Where is everyone else?" I asked. "They left a long time ago" He answered. I looked up at his mask which was slightly crooked. It revealed one of his eyes. He look exauhsted. "Were you up this whole time?" I asked, worried. He nodded softly. "I couldnt sleep, I was distracted by your beautiful face" He said in a soft monotone voice. I blushed harder than ever. I sat up and looked at his mask then at the table. I picked up the TV remote and turned it on. The soft light of the TV filled the room. Cry's arm was still around me as I sat up next to him. Suddenly, he looked at me. "Do you trust me?" He asked. "Yes, of course!" I exclaimed. "Close your eyes" He commanded. I closed my eyes and I felt him grab my arm. He positioned me towards him. He cupped my face with his hands and before I could pull back, his lips collided with mine. My eyes opened. I saw his face, for the first time. I quickly closed my eyes and got caught in the moment. I found myself reaching my hands up to his silky hair. I pulled the strands softly. Cry took one hand off my face and grabbed my wrist. He guided my hand down to his jeans. He rested my hand on his jean covered bulge. I rubbed softly and he moaned in my mouth. We pulled away gasping for air. His blue eyes were filled with lust. He grabbed my hand and led me up to my bedroom. He sat on my bed and I sat on his lap. I pulled off his shirt. I smiled at the sight of a perfect six pack. He blushed slightly but I pushed my lips back onto his. His hands ran up the length of my thigh, up my stomach, and to my chest. He gently groped my breasts and I moaned softly. I could feel the smirk build on his lips. He pulled back again. I took off my shirt. He groped me again and started to kiss and suck on my neck, looking for the soft spot. I moaned at the sweet contact. He kissed up my neck onto the side of my face. He left a warm trail of kisses up to my ear. He pulled back, only a little bit from my ear. "I have waited so long for this, Y/N" He moaned, making his body vibrate slightly. He proceeded to unhook my bra. His face lit up along with mine. "You're way more beautiful than I imagined" He smiled. I but my fingers back int his hair. We met again into a sweet kiss. His tongue meeting mine with every kiss. His hand felt up and down my hips, elicting a feeling in my core. Below me, I felt his bulge grow larger. I started to rock back and forth on him, earning another moan from him. I get up off of him, ending the kiss. He looked into my eyes, pure lust forming in his blue orbs. I start to unbutton his jeans. He pulls them off and throws them elsewhere in my room. I give him a quick kiss and returned to his boxers. I tugged lightly at his buldge. I started to suck on it, from outside the boxers. Licking from one side to the other up and down. He took a deep breath in and at started slowly his hips back and forth. I decided it was time. I slid down his boxers letting his cock free. My god.. it was huge! I looked up at him, making deep eye contact. I started my tongue at the base and slowly licked up to the tip. Without losing eye contact, I swirled my tongue around the tip. He tipped his head back and groaned in pleasure. I took his length into my mouth. I put one hand to the base and pumped. He put his hand on my head and pushed more of it my mouth. I closed my eyes and pumped faster. Cry's breaths shortened as I increased speed. He pulled me up and brought me into another quick kiss. He layed me down on my back and kissed down my stomach to my pants line. He looked up at me, silently asking for permission. I nodded and he pulled down my pants and underwear both. He inserted a finger, followed by another. I moaned. He thrusted his fingers in and out and kissed my inner thighs. He suddenly pulled out. He propped himself up on his knees and pulled me closer to him. He lined himself up with my entrance. "Are you ready for this?" He asked, smirking. "You almost forgot...." I reminded him. "Oh yeah!" He got up and reached into his jeans pocket and got out a small condom package. "I knew I would need this" He smirked. He rolled it on and repositioned himself again. He looked into my eyes once again and gave a reassuring kiss. Knowing it was your first time, he slowly slid in. "Gah! Cry!" I gasped. He stopped. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He question, worriedly. I nodded again and he pushed in even slower. I gasped but relaxed. A surge of pleasure ran up my spine, causing a loud moan from me. He smirked and started to thrust at a faster pace. "Oh fuck~" Cry moaned, making his body shake. With every thrust, my breath got shorter, and my moans got louder along with his. He bent down, putting his forehead against mine. He looked into my eyes with love and lust in his expression. "Cry, I'm gonna.." I shakily said. "M-me too" He groaned softly. "Y/N!" He moaned loudly, climaxing with me on the bed. He pulled out and collapsed next to me. I covered us with a sheet and we tried to catch our breaths. I pushed my lips on to his. He closed his eyes and move rythmically with mine. He pulled back with pure love in his eyes.

"I love you" He mumbled.

"I love you too, Cry"