INTRODUCTION / AU INFORMATION

Welcome to 𝐓𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐀 𝐌𝐮𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐫 - 𝐀 𝐊𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐂𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞 𝐀𝐔 𝐅𝐢𝐜!

Kaito and Maki have known each other since freshman year of college. They're amazingly close, and Rantaro and Kokichi tease Maki constantly about how obliviously in love they are.

She, however, thinks he's just a really great friend and tends to rely on him for a lot of things. They meet on the balcony every night, Maki's legs dangling over the side rather dangerously, and Kaito worrying she's going to fall. It's very obvious flirting, but they're both dumb teens who don't know any better.

AU INFORMATION:
• While this is non-despair, meaning the killing games didn't happen, they still have their Ultimate talents.
• The university they attend is an academy for Ultimates, but they also have majors each of them take.
• Kaito majors in Astronomy, and then minors in Mathematics.
• Maki majors in Criminology, and she attends most of her classes with Kyoko Kirigiri.
• Maki, Rantaro and Kokichi are almost like siblings, and they are super protective of each other.
• Miu and Rantaro are dating.
• Maki, Kyoko and Celeste are a squad.
SHIPS/COUPLES:
Kaimaki: Crushing
Celesgami: Dating
Naegiri: Crushing
Irunami: Dating
Saimatsu: Dating

OKAY! Now that the important stuff is out of the way, a couple of things to note!

Chapters for this fic will be posted not in a super scheduled time, just whenever I'm feeling up to write!
Apologies if some characters aren't as canon, I'm not excellent at a lot of the DRV3 characters.
I hope you enjoy it!