"Well, we meet again phone thief," I said in a British accent and smirked at him, really? that's the best you could come up with?

"It seems we do," he said in a Scottish accent and then grinned at me. I smiled and headed over to Madelyn's room. "I'll catch you soon, my good lady."

"You can try, good sir," I called back and then entered Cline's room.

"Hey, there you are," Maddie smiled, looking up from her phone.

"We thought you got abducted," Cline giggled. I shook my head, letting out a laugh. I love my friends...

~
(lol pretend from left to right it's Maddie, Pixie, Cline)

madisonbaileybabe

i wove my girls 🥺tagged: pixiecruzz, madelyncline

i wove my girls 🥺
tagged: pixiecruzz, madelyncline

Liked by pixiecruzz,
jonathandaviss, rudeth,
and 1,394,037 others

~

"Okay, I posted it," Maddie said.

"Hello?" Someone pounded their fist on the door and we all turned. "You girls have been in there for hours, we're all at the pool already. Drew made me come tell you to hurry up, so hurry up!"

Cline opened the door and said, "we'll be out in a sec, Chase."

"Okay," he looked her up and down. "You look good."

"Thanks," she blushed.

"Well, I'll- uh- I'll see you soon," he said and then left.

"Oooooo," me and Maddie shimmied over to Cline, someone got a crush's

"Shut up," her whole face was red.

"How come you don't just tap that," Maddie said. "It's obvious you both like each other."

"We're still talking and figuring things out..." she shrugged.

"Oh bullshit!" I shook my head.

"Shut up guys," Cline groaned. "Let's just hurry up and get downstairs. The guys are all waiting for us."

"Alright girls, it's time to go," Maddie said.

Cline's bathing suit looked like this:

Maddie's looked like this:

And mine looked like this:

"How do you two get so tan?" Cline grumbled as we opened the back door

We walked off the deck and towards the pool in the backyard. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Rudy at the deep end of the pool, lowkey checking me out.

No way, he's not, you're just seeing things, I shook my head. You're wearing a bathing suit half the time on set, this isn't any different.

"Heyo!" Chase waved to us. "There you girls are!"

"How are you buzzed already?" Cline laughed.

"I'm not!" He shook his head.

"Oh sure," Maddie said and I laughed. We all got into the water and swam towards everyone else.

"Heyo," I said, coming to a stop in front of Rudy.

"Wassap," he said in a 'surfer dude' voice and held up his thumb and pinky fingers.

"Oh please no," I groaned. "No surfer impressions Rudy."

"Why not," he smirked.

"You're so annoying," I shoved him hard in the (quite muscular) shoulder.

"Let's play chicken!" Chase shouted randomly,

"Um, okay..?" Cline laughed.

"C'mon," Chase hoisted Cline onto his shoulders. "Maddie? JD? Wanna go a round?"

"Oh, no thank you," Maddie shook my head.

"No way, I'm not tryna bust my head open," JD backed away from Chase. "Or Maddie's."

"Thanks JD, I appreciate that," Maddie rolled her eyes.

"I'm down," Rudy shrugged and turned to me, "you?"

"Yup," I smiled and he hoisted me up onto his shoulders. His hands were at my knees and he slowly made his way towards Chase and Cline.

"Your so on Pixie Stick," Cline grinned, cracking her knuckles.

"Lay it on me Cline!" I smirked back, also cracking my knuckles. It was actually really painful, "that played out way cooler in my head...ouchhhh."

Rudy looked up at me and laughed.

"Shut up," I sighed and pushed his head forward to look at Chase.

"Oh your mark!" JD shouted.

"Get set!" Maddie shouted.

"Go!"