◈𝐕𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠◈

The sky full of navy blue was here and there covered with black colors, like a vignette. Dark clouds only covered individual patches of the sky, giving the silver stars a chance to show off, which blinked occasionally. The moon seemed brighter than usual, casting a perfectly bright light on the water's surface. The deep, cool ocean was slightly waving, rocking the boat spontaneously. To the accompaniment of the night, the yacht seemed to dim, but all the lights decorating the interior, mainly cozy but stylish lounges, definitely lit up the ship, in the middle of calm water.

There was soft music from the depth of the ship, perfectly matching the aura of dusk. Her interesting, soothing melody murmured pleasingly to the ear, while not competing for dominance with the sound of waves crashing against the boat's hull, or those falling lazily into deep turquoise water. The vehicle moved slowly through the sea foam to the nearest shore.

The luxury yacht in the color of marble was the property of a man named Lance Sterling - the best US agent. A tall, well-built man, full of grace, charisma and of course sarcasm with a hint of irony, sat on one of the couches, which was located in the living room at the back of the boat. The white shirt, now slightly creased, contrasted with chocolate complexion, dark hair and amber, deep eyes. In addition, the indigo suit, with an extremely unbuttoned jacket, which by the way the spy notoriously improved and attached. Yes, it was definitely possible to describe Sterling, come to my surprise, his recent successes did not relate to the principle he claimed - "I fly solo".

As it turned out, the perfect partner for the businessman was young dark-haired, who stubbornly analyzed the view behind the barrier, which was the ocean anyway. Chestnut curls writhing in the wind hid a pale face, and the boy wrapped his skinny figure even more tightly with a yellowish sweatshirt. His thoughts were at war, his head throbbed unpleasantly, so he put his hand to his temple and closed his eyes again. He was not able to determine what was the reason for his real variation of emotions - alcohol, a man sitting on an ebony sofa and looking at him for a long time, or the positive achievements of his people recently.

The silence that prevailed between the two was not embarrassing. In the end, the melody wriggled between the wind, and they themselves were in good relations, they did not argue about anything recently, and on the contrary - they had a break, which they decided to celebrate together, commemorating earlier actions. It was a bit difficult for them to find the perfect type of entertainment that would appeal to both of them at the same time, so they focused on one of the simplest solutions, which was just to enjoy a few drinks and others.

"Hey kid, is something going on?" asked Lance, calling the boy's attention. Walter scowled slightly at the businessman's concern, but he tried to justify it with a percentage that probably must have been buzzing in his blood. Although brown-hair was not sure himself whether the drink that was in the hands of the elder was already one in turn, or still the same drink, which tasted damn long.

"Yes," he replied briefly, glancing around the interior of the living room. He finally rested on the agent's face for a few seconds, but despite his lack of 100% sobriety, he managed to find another point of interest.

Sterling opened his mouth, probably ready to start a topic for conversation, but in this Beckett warned him, who was walking slowly towards him.

"Actually, what next?" he asked quietly, but a slight smile nevertheless crept into his face. He looked at the elongated couch for a moment, and the man nodded as if hearing a silent question at the younger's request to sit down.

"Please, just say that you don't mean any philosophical lectures," Lance suggested playfully, probably even handing the drink to the younger.

"No, calm down," replied the blue-eyed, turning the lopsided circles with a glass of liquor "Although if you feel like" he added quickly, seeking more positivism and sarcasm in his speech.

🎉 You've finished reading ◈𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐬𝐞 || 𝐊𝐚𝐤𝐚𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟏◈ English Version✔ 🎉