Annemarie: HELP

Annemarie was put in an iron cage. The room was dark. Suddenly, there was a click and the room was full of light. "Hello?" She called. One person walked in the room. "Aww man." She whimpered when she recognized Midnight leave the shadows. "Well, look who can talk again." She laughed. "What are you going to do to me?" Annemarie asked. "I don't know what the others are planning. I just hold you back for a while. Then they come and get you." Midnight admitted. Then, Midnight's eyes widened in horror. "How'd you get here?" She growled at someone behind Annemarie. Annemarie turned her head to see another Midnight. "What's going on here?" Annemarie demanded. "She is not the real Midnight!" That's the Identity Theif!" The Midnight behind Annemarie explained. Annemarie turned to the Midnight in front of her. "So, who are you, really?" She demanded. Hey image started to flicker. Then she wad someone else. Jet face was hidden by hair and a large series of bandages. "Okay, I'm getting a headache. Just tell me up front who is who." Annemarie whined. "I'm Midnight. I was around when we're were friends. Then she kidnapped me and took my form to go on rampage, framing me. So in other words, I'm not really evil." The Midnight behind her explained. "Okay, I think I get it now. Wait, where'd she go?" Annemarie demanded, thinking to where the Identity Theif was.  The area was empty. "Oh jeez! Now the Identity Theif is at large. She can become the form of anyone, be careful and trust no one." She ordered add she untied Annemarie. Annemarie nodded. "I guess I'll see you around." And walked out the door. Diamond just ran up. "What- where- how-" She stuttered. Then Midnight walked up behind her. Her eyes widened in horror. "Long story. She's good. Tell you later." Annemarie laughed at her baffled expression.

The End!!! ; )