festival; coffee part 1

in three days a festival would take place in UA which will last two days. each class would open their own activity. students from two other schools would come and vote for the one they most preferred. the winning class would have the privilege of staying for a week at the places of your choice. explains aizawa.

after the declaration of their teacher they all agreed to open a cafe and of course izuku and his personalities will be the assets of the class.

pov izuku;

Kashi, you gotta be the manager. you manage the smooth running.

good. I can do it. said kashi, pulling up his glasses.

you, Okori, you throw people who are looking for problems.

I think I'm going to have fun. sneers kashi, cracking his fingers

Miriki, you're in the mood.

count on me. smiles miriki

Kukku, the kitchen is yours.

I have lots of new things to try. Kukku applauds

Shinshi, you take orders and take care of customers.

would be my greatest honor. Shinshi smiles

and me! and me! what do I do? chibi jumped up and down making everyone coo.

you chibi you are our little pascotte with an all might costume.

yay! chibi screams happily.

.................................................. ...........................

well it's short but i draw the hero costumes for each personality and the appearance that would take place the class during the festival

.................................................. ........................

here are the couples that I thought about for the personality (except chibi, he is 5 years old), in relation to their character

-Kashi (the brain) = lida (they are both intelligent)

-Okori (anger) = katsuki (do I really have to explain?)

-Miriki (the ancestor) = jirou (they both like music)

- Kukku (cook) =? ( Any ideas?)

-Shinshi (gentleman) = momo (there are theories which say that she is part of a wealthy family so I think that like shinshi is inspired by Sébastien (black butler) who is a servant I told myself that somewhere it sticks )

if you had any other idea than mine for it's couple let me know especially for kukku (or maybe he would be single?😶).