"Yeah, 2 sausage, cheddar and egg sandwiches, 2 chocolate chip cookies, 2 brownies, a banana nut bread and a cheese danish."

"That would be all?" He laughed, since I had ordered quite a bit of food and only two drinks. But he didn't know how much food Niall and I ate.

"And could you charge whatever she wants to my card?" I spoke as I pointed to the fan. She was so nice to me and I wanted to do something nice for her in return.

"Sure of course." He replied as he took my card from me. 

"To go?"

"Yes, please." After he handed me my ticket I moved to the side to wait for my order. A few minutes later the fan joined me, I was still waiting for my order, since I had ordered quite a bit. 

"Oh my god, thank you so much for paying for my order, you're an angel." She blurted as soon as she saw me.

"Oh no problem at all." I smiled at her.

"You're seriously the best. I'm so glad you're with Niall. I can see why he likes you, you're so nice."

"Aww thank you so much."

"Sofia." One of the baristas blurted out my name, indicating my order was ready. And I approached the counter to get my order.

"It was so nice meeting you. Bye." I told the girl before heading out.

"You too. Thank you for the coffee."

"No problem." I replied before heading back to Niall's flat. The smell of the food and drinks making its way into my nostrils all the way back. I couldn't wait to eat. As soon as I walked through the door, the smell of the food swarmed the whole place. And a few seconds later I heard Niall's footsteps approaching while I set everything in the table.

"I smell food." He announced while rubbing his eyes. Of course it had been the smell of food that had woken him up.

"I went to get breakfast." I showed him the spread.

"Oh, thank you babe." Niall inspected the food I had gotten. "Yes! You got brownies and banana bread. Thank you!"

"No problem Nialler, anything for you."

"Loved the surprise."

"Glad you did."

"And speaking of surprises." He spoke before sitting down at the table.

"What?" I asked him curious as I sat across from him. 

"Remember how we talked about going on an Eurotrip once the tour was over?"

"Yeah..." I started, trailing off so that he could continue explaining.

"Well, we leave tomorrow."

"Wait, what?" I shrieked. We had only talked about it once and we didn't even make concrete plans, to be honest I didn't even think that he remembered our conversation.

"Yeah." He laughed. "We're leaving tomorrow and we'll be gone for the next 2  weeks."

"Holy shit, I can't believe it. Thank you, thank you, thank you baby." I got up from my seat and went over to kiss Niall. "Where are we going?" I asked in between kisses.

"We're going to Vienna, Prague, Budapest and then a cruise through the Greek Islands."

"Wow, are you serious?"

"Yes baby." I couldn't believe that Niall and I would be going on an Eurotrip together, this was going to be amazing.

"You're the best boyfriend ever." I exclaimed.

"And you're the best girlfriend ever petal." He replied laughing. "Now let's eat." He spoke before taking a sip of his coffee, while I made my way back to my seat. 

"A fan asked to take a picture with me at Starbucks." I blurted out about 5 minutes later.

"She was nice to you right?" He asked, the concern evident in his face.

"Yeah, she was a lovely person. Very nice."

"I'm glad baby."

"Yeah, she had nothing but good things to say."

"I'm so thankful for that. Those are the real fans."

"I know, that's why I payed for her coffee."

"You never cease to amaze me. You're perfect. Seriously." He spoke, making me blush and the butterflies in my stomach started fluttering all around. 

"Stop, you're making me blush." I tried to cover my face.

"I'm just speaking the truth." He stated in the most sincere voice. 

"I love you." 

"I love you too petal."

It was amazing how Niall made me feel, falling in love with him was the best thing that happened to me. It felt like entering a house and finally realizing I'm home, always feeling safe and loved when I'm with him. Having him in my life makes me feel like anything's possible in this world, like I can conquer anything. I wouldn't change a thing about us, even with all of our ups and downs, I don't regret a thing. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note:

Hey there guys! Thank you so much for all the love you're giving my story! Can you please help me get it to 100,000 before I finish it? We're almost there! And please keep playin SOML and Drag Me Down on youtube to get them to a billion views! For all the new readers, I update daily! How are you enjoying the story so far? If you have any suggestion about something you'd like me to include be sure to leave it in the comments! I'm really hoping you enjoy it and any suggestions and/or grammar corrections are more than welcome. Don't forget to follow me, vote and comment, it really helps me out and I'd love to hear your thoughts! If you're obsessed with 1D make sure to check my TikTok account, I upload daily vids of the boys, it's @cristylealr