« Let's do something » the sound came out of Billie who really spoke for the first time today. She wiped her hands on her wide shorts and leaned more forward to be able to look at all her friends who looked at her expentadly with curious looks.

« We don't know what next year is gonna be about, like all of us going different paths or colleges and everything » she trailed off as all of the friends looked at each other with sad smiles on their faces. Y/N knew how hard it could be to be separated by the odds just because life is going on and need to continue. It happened a lot that sometimes she thought about that person or that one that she was so close to and then one day thay started to talk less and less until over summer, they'd never see each other again. She smiled sadly too looking down as some memories swam in her mind.

« So what do you think we make this summer together the most memorable ever? » Billie continued, a questioning eyebrow raised with a small smirk playing on her lips.

The friends looked at each other again but this time, with raising chests, hopeful eyes and devious smiles. Their excitement started to grow back in the room, it felt like a brand new air just winded through and Y/N bit her lip at the sensation.

« Hell yeah ! » finally they all errupted in joy and Cole and Maddie jumped up to tackle a laughing Billie with their bodies. The singer tried to push them away as she lifted up her head for some air. The rest of the group looked amusingly as they started to get up as well.

« Get off you stink » Billie let out a last chuckle as they finally released her with a laugh and a smile of their own before starting to clean up with the others.

Adam put some cleaning playlist from Spotify on the speakers as they set to work and Y/N raised some impressed eyebrows as she got up and collected the blankets to go shake them outside.

« Bro my friends would make me clean at their house and watch me do it » the brunette whistled as she opened the window bay and the others glanced at her laughing.

Leathor

Liked by cam

Liked by cam.tag, ferrel.cole aned 418 others

Leathor new achievement @Y/N ; survived

see all 34 comments

Jadennn4 congrats soldier

mad_j she's really one of us now #proud

After half an hour, the house looked like a house again. The group slowly gathered in the living room with their stuff.

« So we say here by the pool in 3 hours so we have time to shower, nap and whatever ? » Cameron asked shaking her phone for the time. « 'cause no offense but Bil was right, we for real stink » the girl gave Cole a pointed look he huffed to.

« I get it, thanks » he deadpanned and high fived Adam as he passed his friends « see y'all bitches » he made a peace sign without turning to face them and headed out dramatically.