You do you

Y/N didn't know if it was the sunlight coming through the blinds that woke her up or the light chatter that started to emerge from here and there around the room. She let out a small sigh as her eyes slowly opened. Her half asleep brain had just the time to go on automatic and pull up a peace sign upon seeing a phone directed at her face, ready to take a picture. The brunette rubbed her face with a small groan and slowly sat up, licking her dry lips as she looked around with squinted eyes, forgetting for a second where she was.

She remembered quickly when a smiling Maddie waved at her from the ground with a as sleepy state. Y/N let out an amused sigh as she lifted up her hand to make a gesture back before yawning with her head falling back on the couch's headset. Somehow Leah managed to sneak next to her under the duver this morning.

She reached for her phone that was still in her pocket to look at the time ; 11am. Not that bad. She shrugged and looked to her left when Cameron entered the room with two big bags full of pasteries and water bottles.

« I smell food » was all Cole said from his place on the wooden floor, his eyes still closed and that made some light chuckles errupt.

« Yeah y'all bitches weren't even awake to come get it with me » the black girl said out loud while she rolled her eyes and set the bags on the coffee table. Everyone started to really emerge now, rubbing their eyes and stretching.

« Not our fault you wake up at the crack of dawn » Leah grumbled as she pushed herself in a sitting position with her hand and passed a hand through her messy hair.

Y/N snickered at her friend's state, that was actually the first time she saw her and Maya in the morning and damn how people looked different when they just woke up. Even more after a night partying and drinking.

« Bitch we went to sleep at the crack of dawn » Cam replied as she helped herself sit down next to Leah by leaning her weight on her hand that was placed on the girl's knee.

« Thanks Cam » at least the others had the decency to thank her as they reached for their breakfast, eating and drinking with content hums.

Y/N slid to sit on the edge of the couch so she was able to take a chocolate bread. She spread her legs, leaned forward and ate the pastry with one hand, the other arm coming to lay on her thigh so she was able to put her hand under her mouth to not put crums everywhere. That first bite felt like heaven as the food she didn't know her body needed until now made its way down her dry throat. She was in her own world right now, her still tired eyes not focusing on anything in particular as her mind thought about nothing.

« Oh Y/N » Adam's deep voice took her out of her daze as she nodded once in his direction.

« Can you say croissant ? » he asked with kind of a pleading voice as all eyes landed on Y/N, waiting. The girl frowned lightly and hummed, swallowing her bite.

« Croissant ? » she curtly let out with the right pronounciation. Some sounds of approval rised around her while, of course, Cole had to shout like she just made the biggest roast ever. She chuckled shooking her head at his antics.

« Hot » Maya commented with food in her mouth as she reclined her legs on the sofa and laid her head on Y/N's shoulder who rolled her eyes once again.

« Oh my God guys ! » Maddie made them all jump as she screamed and stayed with her mouth opened.

« What ?! » Cameron instantly replied with her hands up, ready to fix whatever was going on.

« I just realized we don't have school for an other 2 and a half months! » the blonde squealed biting her lip as she lifted up her fists.

Cameron sighed in relieved but she had to agree with her friends on that one. And like the others, when it sinked in that they were, in fact on holidays, she smiled excitedly and let out a happy noise.