HIS DESIRES

After a verbal fight with Mahir, she enters the bathroom and slams the door. She goes near the bathtub and sits inside it.
''Dear God...what wrong did I do to you. Are you testing me like this because I never used to visit temples? If yes I am sorry for it. But I never visited because I always pray inside my mind. I thought that you are always inside me. But you proved me wrong. But it's alright as I cannot change fate.  I swear that I am not gonna cry unnecessarily because these tears are my strength and I am not gonna waste it.'' Saying this she wipes her tears and took a shower only to realize that she didn't take any dress. Wrapping a towel around her, she peeped through the door and saw Mahir sleeping on the bed facing the other side without changing his dress.

Seeing it she took a deep sigh of relief and opened the cupboard without making noise. But unfortunately, it was her sister's dress. Most of her dresses don't suit Bela as Ruhi looks like a needle but Bela is bubbly. So she took a saree among them and planned to match it with her wedding blouse. She sat on a stool in front of the mirror and take her body lotion. Before applying it she once more looked at Mahir. After confirming he is in deep slumber she turns and started applying lotion on her legs. But the moment she turned, Mahir open his eyes to check on her through a small mirror kept on the table. But again he closes his eyes seeing her half-naked.

Still being a human being he opens his eyes partially out of curiosity. Her olive, smooth and silky skin, Her bare legs, perfect sized thighs, her tempting cleavage and the sweet glow on her face is not letting him control his hormones. Again he closes his eyes. But those images are making him horny. Still, he tried but at last, being miserably failed he open his eyes to see her standing fully naked in front of the mirror. His mouth fell wide open seeing the view. His legs threaten to go near her but he somehow managed and continue looking at her with desires. To be precise lust was taking over him. It made him forget Ruhi and his fight with Bela for some time. Unlike Ruhi, her hot and bubbly figure attracted him towards her like a magnet.

She carefully, without making any noise wear her saree. Maybe because of that she took a lot of time and Mahir enjoyed the heat of the moment. At last, after her saree wearing session and he's staring at his naked wifey session ended, Bela lays on the bed after switching off the light. Because of a tiring day, she slept so faster and Mahir taking the opportunity shifted near her and kept his hands on her bare belly and slowly pinched it. Bela in her sleep moaned slightly and turned towards him. Mahir slowly snuggled into her and hid his neck on the crook of her face inhaling her scent. And slowly he falls asleep on her embrace.

To be continued...