Maybe she doesn't like eggs.

"Man!! Seriously!!"

He clenched hard and she stopped, hearing a noise. He was clamping his knuckles tightly. She looked up and saw that he has already got up and stormed out like a hurricane, leaving his half-finished breakfast.

What just happened?

Is he crazy?

She thought for a second but shrugged it off.

Abhimaan sat in the car furiously. His driver Thomas could sense his sore mood.

"How can I behave like a fu*** teenager? What is the matter with me?"

"Behave Abhi! She is fooling you around with her innocent looks."

"I can't fall into her trap. I need to create some distance from her before she gets into my system." He made up his mind.

.

.

.

"This is it."

Samaira said standing in front of St. John's Medical Institute. She looked around students who were busy in their world, walking, talking together. Some looked nervous like her, some excited and happy.

She walked inside and went to the reception counter. She picked up the class routine that also had the classrooms and subjects mentioned.

She walked towards her classroom when someone screamed near her ear.

"Ahhhhhh!!"

"Oh Shit, Ritika! You scared me." Samaira said, visibly startled. While Ritika shook with laughter, clutching her stomach.

"You are so sweet," Ritika pulled her cheeks. Samaira rubbed them, twisting her lips in annoyance.

"This is not cool. Okay!" Samaira said with a scowl on her face.

"Of course it is damn cool! Look at your face!" Ritika said, controlling another spill of laughter.

"Fine! I'm going." Samaira took some steps in another direction.

"Oh wait for me! You can't ditch me." Ritika said, running towards her.

"You ditched me first, remember," Samaira replied remembering how Ritika changed their plan of coming to the college together because her boyfriend wanted to drop her on her first day.

"I'm very sorry about that. You know, he asked me with his cute eyes, I could not say no to him." Ritika explained to her. Her boyfriend, Rishi, wanted to make her first-day special. She smiled thinking about that.

Samaira smiled looking at her blush.

"It's okay. Let's go to class." Samaira said and they left for their classes.

.

.

.

In the evening, after the college was over, they came directly to the cafe. Ritika went to the counter to meet her Dad and shared her first day with him.

Samaira watched them from a distance, with little sadness but looked away not wanting to ruin their sweet moment.

She changed her clothes and put on her uniform and apron. She tied her hair in a high ponytail. She took her notepad and went to take orders.

It was evening time, and many employees and students from nearby buildings visit the cafe at this time.

"Samaira, to table no. 5." The barista handed over 2 cups of coffee with sandwiches. She nodded and left.

"Sir, this is your cappuccino and black Coffee with..." She said, putting the order on the table. But a harsh voice cut her in the middle. She stopped on her track hearing the very familiar voice.

She knows the owner of this voice.

"What the hell is this?"

She looked up to meet with a pair of dark, angry eyes - his eyes. He was staring at her like an angry wolf, ready to eat her.

He was sitting there in his formal wear, looking devilishly handsome.

A shiver ran down her body.

Here he was watching her pale face, her eyes widening in fear.

He opened his mouth to say something but stopped as his eyes rested on the person beside him. Samaira also noticed who's with him.

A gorgeous lady was sitting with him, who was watching him confusingly.

Samaira felt a little weird watching them together.

Who is she?

She saw him closing his eyes tightly for a few seconds. All of a sudden he stood up and walked out of the cafe without uttering a word.

That lady also got up and ran behind him after paying the bill.

Here, Samaira stood dumbfounded without being able to understand her crime.

.......

What happens again to my Mr Grumpy.???

He is showing different shades now, a moment checking her out and next again being angry.

What to do want Mr Rajvansh?

Samaira has started her college....😊😊😊....she is so cute, She will be happy now living her dream.

Yes or No

Drop your views in the comment section.