Bonding time!

Dontae POV:

"Yo pops when and how did you meet moms? Nas asked as we pulled up to the arcade.

(Sorry if I've been giving Nasir the nickname Bud it's really Nas)

"I first saw her at McDonald's with her daughter she was taking her to school and then she was on her way to school and that afternoon I almost knocked her down and yelled at her and called her outta her name because I was frustrated and she was so sweet, shy, and innocent and quiet that I had to apologize cause I was in the wrong so I asked for her number and we hit it off from there." I said turning the car off.

"So you mean to tell me you were a grown man hitting on my momma?"

"Nigga age Ian nothing but a number but if she's any younger than seventeen I wouldn't have fucked with ha. Yo momma had a mindset of a grown women when I met her. I remember that day she spent the night at my house and the next morning she was fixing me breakfast and we barely knew each other."

"Wow So pops you old." He said laughing.

"Fuck off nigga Ian old." I said laughing with him.

See thing bout Nas is that he doesn't go around repeating what I say so me talking reckless outta the mouth isnt a problem with him but I do need to watch what I be saying cause ion want them growing up thinking it's okay to cuss with everything you say.

"Whatevea pops but we all know. Anyway why momma and my sisters didn't come with us?"

"Cause this is our day I'm pretty sure yo momma haves something planned for her and the girls."

"Oh okay then. What's something you really love about momma?"

"Umm her personality."

"Why so?"

"Because she's very calm and collect and she doesn't bite her tongue no more like she use too?"

"What you mean by that?"

I pushed Jr up on my hip as I paid our way into the arcade.

"See back then your momma would always be quiet which lead to her letting people talk down on her and bully her. She felt it wasn't necessary to argue with nobody cause they didn't know her story so she let them talk but once she got with me I shut that down but she made herself better than she was."

"My mom use to get bullied? Ion believe that." He said shaking his head.

"Why not?"

"Well because mom looks like she was the popular girl in school."

"Oh nooo man she didn't have no friends she stuck with herself which is something else I love about her, her circle small."

"Oh wow well I love her and my sisters and lil brother."

"Yeah I do too man that's my queen."

"Ahhh man pops don't go soft on me." He said laughing.

"For your momma I will." I laughed back and me him and Jr played every game there was in the whole arcade. Times like this makes me wanna love this women till the fullest.

————————
N'diyah POV:

Once we left my moms or shall I say Lisa's house I took the girls to go get our feet and nails done cause I needed a massage bad this twins are kicking my ass.

"Mommy I like this color." Luxe said showing me her light pink toenails.

"I do too baby Shiyah what color you got?"

"This cute light blue I think it's turquoise." She said showing me her feet as well.

"Yep that's what it is I like that too y'all got some cute feet."

"Thank you." They said in union.

I decided to get white since they didn't have the lavender purple I wanted talking bout some they get new gel polish next week like damn sis I know my man getting tired of seeing this damn white cause I'm sure as hell am.

"What y'all wanna do after the mall?" I asked them both.

"Umm can we go out for ice cream?" Shiyah asked.

"What about you Luxe?"

"Same thing what about Sweet Frog?"

"That's okay with you Shiyah?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Okay Sweet Frog it is."

See me as a parent I like to see what everyone wants to do in order to come to an agreement I feel as if that's only right.

After getting our nails and feet done we went to the mall and got a few outfits and some shoes. I made sure to get Nas, Jr, and Tae a pair cause believe it or not Tae and Nas are straight sneaker heads and it's crazy they don't even be wearing them unless it's a special occasion and that's it other than that them shoes are in the box stacked in the closet just sad but I understand.

I went in PINK and got me and the girls a few bras and underwear since they were developing their body.

When me and the girls were walking back to the car I saw Devin and Dana and Dana looked at me like she asking for help I could see it in her eyes as she held her daughter close to her body as Devin pulled them into the mall without looking at me.

Ahh shit. Shit just got real. I gotta tell Tae.

———————————————————-
TBC😌

Nasir is smart ash to be a six year old 😭

Pooh saw Devin and Dana at the mall?

Dana looks like she wants help?🧐

Wtf is going onnnn??

Is Devin beating Dana?

Is Dana gonna call for out for help?

Is that why they disappeared?

Ouu what y'all think Tae gone do?

Until the next chapter stay tune😳

Y'all I'm real life sorry for updating so late but I promise ima get back active things aren't going to smooth rn💯

Leave feedback 🌟

Make sure to vote and comment 💜

I didn't proof read so please excuse any mistakes 🥴

Go check out the new book I uploaded. Ik y'all told me to wait until I finish this book but I couldn't wait I gotta give y'all this new book it's so good and I promise y'all are gonna like it frl a lot of shit gone happen in that one book it's not gonna be no part two to it all in one book y'all gone see how one love can change yo whole life I promise y'all are gonna want more once I'm done with that book just wait I'm telling yall💯

Anywayyy......

Words written: 1092☺️