At this moment my teammates and I with Angge are nowhere at the house because we decided to eat our dinner here. Thirdy is not with us anymore because he had errands to do with Julia. Back then we are always updated to each other. There was no time that we were not talking not until Julia came, not until she got into the frame. Our conversation got rare and it already stopped when he was already in a relationship with Julia.

After they took a rest they bid goodbye already so I went upstairs and get myself in my bed since Mom and dad are already sleeping. This day is long.

I felt my phone vibrate so I immediately turn it on. I received a message from Coach O saying to our group chat

"Good Evening girls! sorry, di ako nakahabol kanina sa guesting. So I'm giving you all 3 days to celebrate with your family then our celebration will be held on Friday, Bea talks to your teammates so all of you can decide where to celebrate it then update me. Dito lang muna sa manila, huh? next month na yung sa boracay. Take care and enjoy!"

After I read Coach O's message I replied " Yes Coach!" the same as them too.

And it dawned on me that I just have one day to celebrate it with my fam because tomorrow I have my last guesting in TWBA then on Thursday the team will meet up to plan for the celebration that will be held on Friday, So my family and I had Wednesday to celebrate.

~Tuesday~

Tomorrow at 9:30 pm our guesting in GGV will be air before the TWBA (kunwari po Wednesday siya pinalabas. Thank you for understanding.) so I'm expecting that my phone will be filled with thousands of notifications. After I clean my face and brush my teeth I immediately went down to eat our breakfast. I apologize for not being able to spend my three days with them because of my errand but they say it's okay and they're proud of me. After eating breakfast I went to my room and prepare for the guesting. As I sat in my bed I felt my phone vibrate a lot of times so I picked it up and turn on. I have messages from my teammates, friends, Cel and Maki, and the last one is from Wacky. They say good luck for later and they are all proud of me. Then my other teammates use a creepy emoji with their chat, the eyes emoji hahahaha. I'm so blessed to have this kind of friend and family.

"Thank you I love you all and please don't use that kind of emoji again," I replied to my teammates.

"Thankss I love you two. Muahh!" to Cel and Maki.

"Thank you Wacksss! Miss you already, you didn't watch our last game, HMP!" I replied to him.

After a few minutes, I received a message from him again.

"HAHAHAHA! sorry beatott! I'll make bawi on Friday, tell me where and what time pala ah."

"Finee." I replied.

I stood up from bed, get my bag, and go downstairs. I just said goodbye to Mom and Dad and went straight to Katipunan because I'm picking up ate Beths because she will be my companion later.

____TWBA stage____

I'm now scared because I know how good Tito Boy is at asking and you'll be answered in no time so every word that comes out from my mouth needs to be good to hear and right.

We are talking about volleyball when Tito Boy suddenly asked.

"Nililigawan ka ba ni Thirdy?"

"Amh. I think he did but not anymore. And Tito Boy as I said in GGV he's already in a relationship, and I really really respect that po."

Like in GGV the viewers get loud

As I'm saying these words I have a smile on my lips but my heart is breaking into pieces.

"Owhh, Sorry I didn't know dahil bukas pa din ito ipapalabas hindi ba?<"

"Yes po"

"Owh again, he's already in a relationship?"

"Yes po yes po"

"Ahh okay your right we respect that, Okay next." After Tito Boy said that he makes a fake laugh then we already changed the topic and talk about volleyball again. The last thing we did is fast talk. After I say goodbye to Tito Boy on the stage then I went backstage and look for ate Beths. She was already fixing my things when I saw her, I hug her thanks for always being here for me. After we did a few things, Ate Beths and I just eat some merienda in Ayala then we already separate our way because she needed to go somewhere and she said she can handle it already. I just went home and sleep, Then I woke up at seven to eat dinner. The dinner is fun because we are teasing Mom and because we are complete again. After the long dinner I just slept again.

Sleeping and praying are just the things I can do for now especially I need to be happy because we got back the crown to Katipunan. Before I totally sleep, I said to my mind I need to be happy. I need to trust God and his plans because that's the best.

~Wednesday 9:24 pm~

We just swim earlier and eat dinner joyfully. We are here now in the living room because we will watch the two consecutive and last guesting. We have popcorn and lays here for snacks.

When Meme Vice is already talking to Kat and asking random stuff, I immediately stood up because I know what will happen next.

"I already need to sleep guys, I'll go ahead"

After saying that I walk as fast as I can. They didn't ask anymore because they know when to talk to me when I have problems like this. I just took a bath and wear sleepwear then I laid down on my bed. Suddenly I receive a message from Wacky.

"You okay? Coffee you want?"

"Of course Wacks, Nah but thanks. See you on Friday." I replied then I received another message from our ALE GC and from Cel and Maki. Asking the same question and inviting me for an inuman session.