secret.

( TW / CW - SMUT )

Sarah's POV:

I texted him, telling him I'd meet him at the closed coffee shop. I fix my hair, grabbed my bag of extra clothes, pepper spray, a notebook, a charger and a few tampons in case. He replied and I was out the door instantly.
-
The car ride with him was short and we had talked a bit, just small talk which I hated but it wasn't that bad. We pulled up to his house my jaw dropped "I'm sorry...you live here?!" I ask as I looked at him with a confused yet surprised expression. He smiles, walks out and opens my door for me then holds my hand as we walk to his front door. My cheeks hot a little pink from his cold soft hands, they felt nice. But it's just hand holding, can't get all hot and bothered over hand holding...He opens his door and he brings me to his bedroom where he tells me to set my bag on a chair in the corner of his room. He smiles at me once more before taking off his shirt, I watch as he does this then blush and look away. Just breath Sarah, you can do this...it's not that bad, okay? "Ya know you can look at me, right? I mean it's fine, I'm gonna see you shirtless too" he says then kisses my neck which makes me smile. "You're so goregous" he says as he continues to place small sweet kisses on my neck, I bit my lip softly from the feeling of his lips against my skin and the way my stomach churns from being so anxious.

Andrew's pov:

I move her hair behind her ear then kiss her cheek, I hear her whine softly "what's wrong?" I ask. Sarah just looks at me and cups my face crashing our lips together, she giggles and I'm assuming it's because the coldness of my lip piercing, we soon pull away slowly. I slide my hand down her pants then take my pointer finger and rub her through her underwear, she gasps lightly then I move her to my lap. I continue to tease her by lightly rubbing her clit, she grows more wet from my touch. Soft moans escape her mouth and right into my ear "you like that?" I ask in a certain tone and kiss her neck, "y-yes Mr. Bell" she says as her breaths begins to get heavy. "You can call me Andrew" I whispered and took her shirt off so I could kiss her collarbone "Sarah..do you want me to eat you out?" I ask - a little nervous cause I want to please her - after teasing her for a few minutes. She mumbles out a 'yes' then I move her out of my lap and watch as she scrambles backwards to lay down "l-like this?" she asks and I nod as I take her pants off tossing them on the floor. I look up at her "are you sure about this Sarah?" If she isn't then we can stop and try another time or something.

Sarah's pov:

"Yes I am" I said to him, a slight confidence in my voice and ran a hand through his short, soft, black hair "when I'm...inside you please tell me if it hurts" he says as his eyes meet mine. I nod "I will Mr. B- Andrew" we exchanged smiles before leaning in for a short kiss, I bite his bottom lip playfully "mmm, aggressive much Ms. King?" he chuckles at me. There's something in his eyes...fear? possibly lust? I don't know...I smile as I feel him pepper my body with light kisses "just getting warmed up" he mumbled then stopped when he reached the waistband of my underwear, I nod at him once more, giving him consent, before laying on my back. He pulls my panties down and smirks, "you are soaked angel" he whispers then lightly kissed my area, I gasp as his tongue sits in the middle of my area. He makes circular motions with the tip of his tongue on my clit, a small moan escapes my lips - my lips that could've been brusied if he kept kissing me - he moves lower to my entrance that was dripping "it's going in now, ok?" I replied with a quick breathlessly 'ok' because he didn't give me time to adjust and he just slipped his tongue in. I moan lightly and automatically buck my hips, he uses his right hand to hold my hip still and the other one rests on my thigh, he goes at a slow pace then he gradually builds up his pace after 5 minutes, my back arches and I moan loudly "A-andrew..." I grab a handful of sheets and a handful of his curly hair which causes him to moan. I close my eyes as he keeps going then he pulls his tongue out and my eyes open I look up at him and some of my cum is dribbling down his chin, he wipes his chin off and grabs my jaw softly and leans forward. Our lips move in sync, I taste myself on his tongue, who knew I was salty and a bit warm? I giggle lightly, I like how gentle he is and how caring, sweet, generous he is...I don't know him very well except for what he told us in class but he seems so different when he's not teaching. No stop it, this can't happen. He gets up, walks over to a bucket that has ice and a wine bottle inside, he takes a drink of it and holds it in his mouth. I watch as he walks my way and kisses me, letting the cool wine enter my mouth, it's very sweet "it tastes good" I said to him then he smiled "just like you." He replied back in a soft tone.

Andrew's pov:

She lays on her back and sighs softly "everything ok love?" I worry if I didn't do a good job, I want to please her...did I do something wrong? "love?" I look at her and smile "uhh I meant s-sarah" I leaned over to grab a condom then I took my pants off. I caught her looking at me, she blushed and looked away "shy?" I ask, she responds with a nod. I can tell her eyes are over me, "are you sure you're ready?" I ask as I keep my eyes on her, her eyes are fixed on my boxers "I-I've never done it b-before" she quietly mumbles as we locked eyes, mine were a tad widened, and hers were likes emeralds. Beautiful green yet blueish eyes. She's so gorgeous how could she not have lost her virginity yet?
I get on top of her "remember you don't have to do thi-" I feel her slide my underwear down, I glance down then back at her. She looked like a strawberry with her face so red, it's pretty cute "I do," she pulls out her phone and right as I hear the first words of the song I instantly recongize it. Perfect. The song plays in the background..."caught the teacher giving his eyes to a student, thought he pretty cute and she bit her lip back to him," I smile at her "oh you are my pet and you're my secret because you don't want anyone to know how much of a slut you are for sleeping with your teacher...just to raise your grades" I smirk, my voice deep and sharp. I almost sounded angry...I push myself inside watching her gasp and arch her back. I begin at a slow place I watch her eyes become glossy as if she's about to cry. Oh great Andrew, just great. I caress her cheek "hey...I didn't mean that, ok? Anything like that, I don't mean it, I promise..." I said softly as I planted a kiss on her nose then I lean down kissing her neck, I suck on her collarbone and hear a few small moans out of her. I speed up my pace, everytime I look in her big emerald eyes I get lost, completely lost. She smiles, her breath gets heavy as she grinds against me. Her moans are like music to my ears, god she's so perfect. The way she smiles is perfect..."Does it hurt?" I ask as I have my head placed in the crook of her neck, panting "a little but your soft touches, your groans, moans, and curses. Just you in general makes it so much better..." she says in a soft voice. I feel my breath get heavier and I'm close to reaching my high, I thrust into her harder. Her nails dig deeper into my back. "Anderw..." she moans out breathlessly "oh baby" I kiss her neck then she orgasms, and I reach mine shortly after. Holy shit, I just fucking took her virginity...I pant as I slow down then I pull out to walk over to the garbage and toss the condom in it. She stands up and almost falls over, I put my hands on her hips and she kisses me deeply, I smile as we pull apart.
I showed her the play room and she seemed amused by all the toys yet she was also confused, "what's this?" she asks and holds a small tail with a pointy end to it, it's not sharp. "You really wanna know?" I look at her with a smirk and look at how she nods, "it's a buttplug" I whisper, she blushes and nods "ah okay..." She walks around the room, picking up various things and being oblivious to what they are. She's so cute when she's curious. But god this is going to be so much fun.

-
a/n: you might notice that this has changed, it's bc i'm going back and editing it :) anyways hope you like it !!