1: new home and objects...moving?

None of the colors ever light up anymore in this hole

Paige's POV

"C'mon Paige were here," my mom shook me awake from comfy sleep, I stirred awake I look up to see the new house.

it doesn't look like a happy normal house, this looks like creepy old haunted house like the one in the movies.

Its wooden, the wood was chipped, there was no steps the led to the door, just an edge, on the side there was an old shed, it looked like the house,

but more creepy worst part it was in the middle of nowhere there was no grass, just fields, yellow fields...

it felt like I was living in the desert.

I had a bad feeling about this it,

I had a feeling that there is something bad with the house, like someone something still lives in there..

"Well don't sit there get out," My mom laughed having the door wide open. I nervously laughed a little hoping she wouldn't notice.

I walked past her success! I walk up to the no stair case doorstep I gulped a bit I heard a voice in my head 'get out now get out you still have a chance' before I could answer the voice it disappear I gulped thinking I need to get out I'm not living in this shit, I sighed hopping up on the door step "well fixed that later," my mom said helping herself up. I nodded and got to the door I touched the doorknob and I had something, I had a vision.

VISION

I see someone I see a guy, He seemed as if he was in his 20's he had black eyes, black hair, tattoos up his arm... who is he? what is he? he isn't normal? he just smirked evilly at me coming closer and closer, before it could get any worse it turned to a boy a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, he was yelling "GET OUT THERE NOW! HE IS NEAR!"

VISION OVER

I ripped my hand off the doorknob before it could get worse. I stared breathing heavy and thinking we need to get out I mean it, I never had a vision, I don't get visions.."you okay Paige?" my mom asked "yea, just nervous" I lied she nodded and opened the door herself. I walked in seeing old antique furniture, picture frames, etc.

I felt my heart beating out of my chest as I looked around the old creepy place I'm calling home now. "I'm going up stairs," I told my mom she nodded and continued to unpack a bit.

I made my way upstairs to see a dark hallway, I took out my phone and turned on the flashlight I start searching for a light switch, I turned to a room, old creepy master bedroom 'probably where my parents gonna sleep,' I thought.

I walked up to the window and open the curtains to let some light in the room, I sighed and walked out going to the next room.

I made my way to the next room, which I will probably be sleeping in, if I can sleep.

I put my hand on the door knob, when I hear shuffling.

"mom?" I questioned, no answer

"dad?" I questioned once again no answer.

I pushed the door open just a creaked, that's when I saw something move, I opened the door even more.

I gasped when I fully open the door. I saw furniture moving, everywhere crashing into walls.

I start to walk towards more when I had another vision.

VISION

I was in the same room I'm in now, everything was still moving.

but I saw a person,the person I saw in my first vision, the man with the black eyes, black hair, tattoos up his arm.

he was moving the objects, the back of his head was towards me, so he didn't know I was there.

VISION OVER

I walked towards the middle where the man was. "I know your there. who are you? what are you? why are you here? show yourself," I said.

that's when I regretted my words...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••===•••••••••••••

That was chapter 1!

sorry I couldn't update sooner or later!
but Merry Christmas! 🎅🎅🎄🎄

Why do you think Paige regretted her words? do you think she saw Zayn?

I hope you guys like this chapter!

tell me what you think?

🎊