Kirito: "How much was the total damage you caused this past month?" He asked Eugeo as he sat beside Y/N.

Eugeo: "Only a minuscule amount."

Kirito: "That's gonna take forever Eugeo!"

Eugeo: "C'mon, this is my calling as a woodcutter. I don't have grandiose callings like the both of you." He humbly said.

Y/N: "But being a swordsman is tough. You have to put your life on the line."

Kirito: "Yeah, and once you become an integrity knight, it's gonna get more dangerous."

Y/N: "Don't worry though. We'll always stop by the village and visit you guys." He assured.

Eugeo: "Hehe, that would be nice of both of you." He smiled.

Kirito: "Oi! Don't be like that!" He then tackled both Eugeo and Y/N to the ground.

Y/N: "Kirito! What did I do?"

Eugeo: "Really Kirito?"

Kirito: "Let's just have fun since we're still ten! Worry the adult things later!"

Kirito then tickled the sides of Eugeo and Y/N making both of them laugh out loud. The laughing duo begged and wailed for Kirito to stop, but he continued nevertheless. Laughter was heard from the three as they were having fun. They're still ten, they have to enjoy their age after all.

???: "Oi! Are you three slacking off?" Said a hazelnut-brown hair colored girl holding a red and white checkered mat and equipping a wooden rapier at her side.

Kirito: "A-Asuna! No, we finished our quotas for the day!" He got off from the ground and waved his hands from side to side as he shakily explained.

Asuna: "Oh really? Do you believe him Alice?" She tells the other girl with bright golden hair beside her holding what seems to be a picnic basket.

Alice: "I don't think so, is this true Y/N?" Asked the bright blonde girl.

Y/N: "Yup we sure did." He said with an honest and pure smile.

Alice: "Then I believe you." She reciprocates his smile with a warm one.

Kirito: "Oi oi, why do you take his word and not mine?"

Eugeo: "It's because you tend to get in trouble a lot and you lie a lot, poorly if I may add."

Eugeos statement made them burst out in laughter leaving a depressed Kirito tuck in his legs.

Alice: "Anyway, lets eat lunch." She sets down her picnic basket as Asuna lays out the blanket.

As the food is set, sandwiches of different kinds are packed in the basket. A sneaky Kirito tried to grab one, but that led to a smack of the hand by Asuna.

Y/N: "Man, Alice's sandwiches are delicious as always!" He complements.

Alice: "Hehe, thanks Y/N." She blushes at his complement.

Kirito: "Mmmf, *munch* thish *munch* ish *munch* gret!"

Asuna: "Don't eat that fast you glutton!"

Eugeo: "Haha, typical." He chuckles.

They all had a pretty good time talking and eating. With Eugeo asking how's Alices sacred arts training, Kirito tempting Asuna to spar with him, and Y/N casually looking up at the sky imagining.