Feng Liu hadn’t even gotten into the first 1000. Was her uncle serious?

 Seeing the hesitant look on Feng Wu’s face, Feng Yanfeng was annoyed. He snorted. “Your sister outdid herself and gained such an achievement. As her sister, shouldn’t you offer her your congratulations?”

 Feng Liu’s face twisted and she tugged at Feng Yanfeng’s sleeve. “Dad…”

 Stop it! He was only humiliating her!

 “Right, I forgot. You took the exam as well. How did you do? You failed, right?” Feng Yanfeng said in resignation, “Well, it’s normal for you to have failed. You’re a cripple. I wouldn’t have expected otherwise.

 “Stop stalling and congratulate your sister now! She might run this clan one day and your family will be at her mercy. I’d try to get along well with her if I were you.”

 Feng Yanfeng meant every word and thought he was justified in his behavior.

 But Feng Wu only found him ridiculous.

Chapter 658: That’s Too Much!

Translator: Henyee Translations  Editor: Henyee Translations

Feng Liu buried her face in her hands. “Dad! Stop! Stop it, please!”

 Feng Yanfeng looked at Feng Liu in confusion.

 She didn’t want to say anything, but with Feng Yanfeng babbling on, she couldn’t stand it anymore, especially when Feng Wu was around. Feng Liu stomped her foot. “Dad! It’s her! She’s the one who got the highest score! Not me!”

 WHAT?!

 Feng Yanfeng was dazed on the spot, as if he had just been electrocuted!

 No way!

 “Sh- she’s first?! How is that even possible?!”

 He wouldn’t believe it even if someone put a knife to his throat! Feng Wu got the highest mark in the written exam?!

 Feng Yanfeng stared at Feng Liu!

 Feng Liu nodded grumpily.

 Feng Yanfeng then turned to Lady Wang.

 Despite her reluctance, Lady Wang nodded as well.

 “No, no…” Feng Yanfeng took the blow hard. “But she’s useless…”

 “The girl you call useless was first in the written exam.” Chaoge smirked.

 She would have long lost her temper if it wasn’t for Feng Wu, who stopped her.

 What kind of uncle was this man? Had he lost his mind, asking Xiao Wu to fawn on Feng Liu?

 Feng Yanfeng looked embarrassed. Clearing his throat, he said, “I got the facts mixed up, I guess. So, Feng Liu, what’s your ranking?”

 Feng Liu was speechless.

 What sort of father was he? Did he have to humiliate her like this in public?

 Seeing that Feng Liu wouldn’t answer, Feng Yanfeng snapped, “Your father asked you a question! Answer me!”

 He needed to be saved from this embarrassment!

 But Feng Liu needed it more!

 She noticed the sneers Feng Wu and Chaoge gave her and she couldn’t take it anymore. She turned around and stormed off!

 “Where is that abominable girl going?” Feng Yanfeng asked angrily.

 Lady Wang rolled her eyes. “Anywhere is better than staying here and being humiliated by you!”