I dismissed all thoughts of the noise, but it persisted. Still, I had a job to do, so I pushed through it. I had another supply transport to stop. Ryan had told me this one was going to have fewer stormtroopers than others, so it should be an easy target.

I threw my cloak on, making my way out of my little house. As I got closer to Iziz, the sound I had been hearing became louder and louder. It became so loud that it was almost impossible to focus. I almost walked right up to the gate, before stopping myself, realizing what I was doing.

I made my way to one of the less secured areas on the wall surrounding Iziz. I easily knocked out the two stormtroopers, and snuck into the entrance. I made my way to an abandoned warehouse, the same place I normally hid, to wait for the transport. 

About 10 minutes later, I heard the hum of engines getting closer, and I knew my target was nearing. Oddly enough, the sound I had been hearing all day was increasing as the transport got closer. 

Once the transport came into view, I realized Ryan was right, there were fewer stormtroopers. This'll be easy, I thought. As soon as the transport was directly below me, I dropped down on top of it. I swung into the entrance, and killed the two stormtroopers and the pilot and co-pilot with ease. I stopped the transport, blocking the way of the other two. They stopped and five more troopers exited, along with the pilot and co-pilot of each transport. They began to open fire at me, but their aim was horrible. All I did was stand there and just dodge their bullets, not doing anything for a while but toying with them.

After a few moments, I finally got bored and used the force to lift all nine of them up into the air, and slam them down hard. I brushed off my cloak and turned to leave, but paused when I heard clapping. I turned around to see someone standing there in all black armor with the Imperial insignia on each shoulder. He also wore a mask that covered his eyes and cheeks, leaving only his mouth exposed. I had never seen anything like him. 

"So you are a Jedi. Where is your lightsaber Jedi?" He said in a mockingly.

"I don't have any, but I can still defeat you, just like everyone else." I spat back.

He just laughed. Suddenly, I heard the sound from earlier. It was the loudest it had ever been, and it was coming from... him? That could only mean...

My thoughts were answered for me when he brought forth a lightsaber hilt. It was like none she had ever seen. It appeared to be a double bladed saber, with a circle extending all the way around from one emitter to the other. It was also completely black. When he activated it, two crimson red blades shot out.

"You... You're a Sith!" I was immediately shaking, but I tried my best to control it. I knew there was almost no chance I beat him with just a blaster, but I had to try.

"Technically, no. I am an Inquisitor, sort of like a Sith assassin I guess. I am the Sixth Brother," He said proudly.

"Well, no matter. I have defeat your Sith kind before, and I will do it again."

He laughed again. "How do you hope to do that without a lightsaber?"

I honestly didn't know how, but I remained silent. He took my silence as weakness, and charged at me. He swung his saber clumsily, and I easily sidestepped, placing a force-aided punch into his left side. He staggered back, but came charging at me again, swinging at me. I did a backflip to separate myself, and used the force to push him back into one of the transports. 

He stood up shakily and charged at me again. I had to give him credit, he was tough. This time I jumped up on top of a building to evade him. He looked around for a second to see where I had gone. Once he found me, he threw his saber at me. Big mistake. I used the force to guild my actions and caught the saber. He looked at me, shocked. I used the opportunity to fling the saber back at him. He was so caught off guard that it went right through his stomach. He fell to his knees, before collapsing, dead.

I hopped down from the building and walked over to his body. I deactivated and removed the saber. I could hear the kyber crystals from within calling to me. I had never heard of your opponents kyber crystals calling out to you before, unless... No it couldn't be. There was no way that these were my kyber crystals, the crystals from my original sabers. They had to have been destroyed when the Jedi Temple was burned, but the evidence in front of me suggested otherwise. These had to be my original crystals.

I quickly dismantled the weapon, and took the crystals out. Now, instead of their original green and yellow, they were a deep red, but there was no mistaking it. These were my crystals. I had no clue how to turn them back to their original colors, but I had heard stories about how the Sith made their crystals red. They used a method called "bleeding" to make the crystals red, they used their hate and anger to do so. I figured if they could be turned red through hate and anger, I could turn them back through light and compassion. It was worth a shot.

I sat in a meditative pose, one crystal in each hand. I focused on the crystals, allowing all of my emotions to flow through them. I felt them changing, I could feel the darkness leaving them. After a few minutes, I ended my meditation and opened my eyes. What I saw confused and shocked me. Instead of being the green and yellow they were when I originally had them, or even blue which was another common Jedi saber color, they were pure white.

I was perplexed. I had never heard of anyone having a white kyber crystal. The only colors I knew of were green, blue, yellow, purple, and of course the Sith red. I guess this was a sign from the Force. I was no ordinary force user. I was not a Jedi, nor was I a Sith. I was something in between.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lux POV

I was minding my own business in the throne room, taking in the beauty of it, when Owex came bursting through the door.

"My Lord!" He shouted.

Snapped from my thoughts, I turned towards him. "What is it Owex?" I questioned.

He gulped. "It... It's the Sixth Brother."

"Ah. Has he brought me the woman?"

He shook his head. "No, I'm sorry sir. He was found dead, with his lightsaber no where to be found."

All color drained from my face. What the hell was I supposed to do now?!?! She had been able to defeat one of the Emperor's strongest assassins, while not having a lightsaber. Now she had one. She would be able to walk right up to my front door and slay me if she wanted to.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry this update is out so late, I got caught up playing KOTOR like all day. It's hella fun and addicting so yea lmao. Hope ya'll like this chapter!