1 {Surprise}

Hi y'all, it's time for some surprise gifts! These were all made for different reasons, but I just hope the recipients enjoy them. If one of these icons make someone happy, then I'm happy. Just know, these icons DON'T have to be used as they are a gift and were made for the fun of it.

Also, I'm sorry for the long wait. Even though none of these people knew they were getting these gifts, I wanted a batch of surprise icons done back in June, but time got away from me. This is why these are made as a fun little surprise and why I'll never take requests. Anyways, they're done. They're finished, and I hope everyone enjoys them!

And heads up, ALL NAMES are shortened to make the icon look nice. I apologize if you don't go by the name given on the icon.

ultima_the_blob

Hi there! Thank you so much for all your support on I'm No Hero. It means a lot! I was a bit inspired to make you an icon when you answered one of my chapter questions—which was in regards to favorite hero—and then I noticed your icon being of that exact hero, I should've noticed it before. Because of it, I decided to make you an icon of the wonder Ms. Joke. I hope it brings a smile to your face.

 I hope it brings a smile to your face

SGMijumaru

Hi. I know we don't talk much, but you seem like a very nice person. I can tell you're very passionate about the books you write and about Pokémon in general, and that's pretty awesome. Anyways, from the sounds of it, you like Oshuwatt, so I just quickly put together an icon of Oshuwatt with your name on it. Anyways, I hope it puts a smile to your face.

valflame_

valflame_

Hello there! I hope everything is going well. Right before I started publishing little icon surprises here, I uploaded them in another book where I made an icon inspired from Villainess. However, I was not happy at all. With the anime just coming out, it's hard to find a lot of good fanart, but luckily, I found something that was pretty clear and I think needed to be created in art. I hope you like it.

And that's all I've got for now

And that's all I've got for now. Hope everyone enjoyed. I'll try to have another surprised batch out soon. How soon is soon...I don't know, but I hope this brought a smile to everyone's faces!