Chapter 13

Chapter 13: Someone's jelly

Harry's POV

  Audrey was leaving?? No! She can't leave! Yeah, even if Bella's around. I know they don't get along and I understand that. When me and Bella are together, I try to talk to her she just kisses me forcefully and I just kiss her back. Whenever we're up at the room we're staying in, she just jumps on me. You know what I mean.

  I was really looking forward to spend time with my bestfriend. I wanted her to get along with Bella but they just don't.

  "Why are you leaving?" Louis pouted, holding on to Audrey's left leg. "It's a long story." she replied. "We have a lot of time. C'mon Reeey, tell me." Lou said, dragging the 'e' still holding on to her leg while Audrey was struggling. "Let go of my leg first!!" Finally, Lou let go of her leg and she fell on Zayn.

  She yelped and Zayn caught her in his arms. The room was silent for awhile, all of us staring at the two. They were looking at each other, his eyes peircing into hers. His hands around her back, supporting her. Her hands around his neck and back, holding on to him.

"Got you." Zayn said, winking. Cheeky. Just like me.

I have to admit, I feel a little jealous. Okay, not a little but a lot. I don't know why.

Do I like Audrey?

Of course not!

But why am I jealous?

It's nothing! You have a girlfriend, stop being jealous!! She's your bestfriend!!

  I groaned as I rubbed my temples and leaned back on the couch. I hate having these arguments with myself. But do I have feelings for my bestfriend?

  "What's wrong babe?" Bella asked, stroking my hair. "Headache?" I closed my eyes and just nodded. "Why won't you go up stairs and rest for a while" I opened my eyes to see Zayn and Audrey just standing beside each other, looking at me. Zayn's hand was on Audrey's shoulder. Everyone's attention was on me now.

  "I'm going back to bed." I said as I stomped out of the room and up to mine, rolling my eyes at the two. I plopped myself on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

I, Harry Styles, is jealous of my best friend and my mate who isn't even dating her.

Audrey's POV

  "Let go of my leg first!!" I said, struggling. Lou finally let go of my leg. As I was struggling, I fell and Zayn caught me in his arms. I placed my hand on his neck to prevent from falling, while his hands supported my back. I looked at him intently, his brown shiny eyes boring into my blue-green ones.

  I gulped and looked to where Harry was. He groaned and leaned back on the couch, rubbing his temples. I coughed as I stood up, taking Zayn's hands away from my back. Everyone looked at Harry. Zayn placed his hand on my shoulder as Harry looked at us. "I'm going back to bed." he said sternly. He rolled his eyes at us, walking out of the room.

I was taken aback with Harry's actions. Why was he like this?

  "Uhh why- uh?" I kind of pointed to where Harry just went and stared at them. Zayn took his hand off my shoulder. "Where did angry Harry came from? He was still in a good mood a little earlier." Nialler stood up from the couch. And headed towards the door. "I'm going to get something to eat. I'll be in the kitchen."

  "What's up with Haz?" Zayn asked, taking a seat on the couch. Everyone in the room shrugged and I sat down on the recliner. Bella's phone 'pinged' and she quickly grabbed it from the coffee table. Everyone stared at her and she said, "What? I'll be outside for some fresh air if you need me." she stood up, fixing herself and walked towards the door. "Aren't you going to go to Haz?" Issa asked. "Nah, what for?" she shrugged and walked out.