Chapter 9

PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS!!!

Hi! Thank you so much for the 45 votes and 800+ reads! You guys have no idea how much you guys make me happy! :D And I'm very sorry for this late chapter. :( I was busy with school work and such. I'll try to update as soon as possible next time. :D 

PLEAAAASE LOVELIES, COMMENT, FAN, VOTE OR WHATEVER YOU LIKE! I'd really like to know what my readers think about the story.  Only  a few are commenting on what they think about it and I'd really appreciate it if you tell me. I want to know what you think about my story because I feel that my story doesn't interest you. :( 

Love you guys, & thanks for everything!

Enjoy this new chapter! xx 

-----------------------------------------
Chapter 9: Just keep swimming, swimming, swimming. 

 Audrey's POV

"No I'll stay here." I smiled at Louis. He shrugged and jumped into the pool.  I layed back on the white beach chair and looked around. We were the only ones here because my dad didn't want the boys to get mobbed by the pool. Accidents my happen. And there were other pools so, no biggy. 

"Look who's here." Zayn said. I saw Harry and Bella walking towards us with their beach bags.

"Hey." I said. "Change of plans?" I raised my eyebrow. 

"I wanted to make it up to my bestfriend." Harry walked over to me and sat on the beach chair as well. "Sorry, Rey. I promise, we'll spend time." he smiled at me and placed his hand over mine. It was only a friendly gesture. From the corner of my eye, I saw Bella cross her arms and roll her eyes. The boys and Issa got up from the pool and dried themselves with a towel. 

"Oh Harry, this is Issa." I said as I walked towards Issa and swung my arm around her shoulder. "She's daddy's client's daughter and her dad wated her to stay here and check out the resort. And daddy wanted me to keep her company."

"Hello, love." Harry shook Issa's hand and smiled.  She smiled back trying to contain her emotions.

"Boo bear!" Harry said as he approached Louis with his arms spread out for a hug. 

"Harreh!" Louis hugged back. "What did you and Bella do?" he asked. 

"Oh you know, just walked around the resort and had our 'special time'." Harry winked at Bella who giggled. Harry took of his shirt leaving him with only his striped multi-colored swim shorts. He tossed his shirt to the beach chair right beside mine claiming that it will be his. Bella walked beside Harry wearing a yellow bikini and snaked her arm around Harry's waist. 

"Why won't we go for a swim babe?" Bella asked and Harry nodded and pecked her lips. They both jumped in the pool while holding hands. 

"Aren't you going to swim, Rey?" Harry asked tossing his curls to the side. 

"No, Tarzan. Maybe a little later." I laughed a little and sat back down on the beach chair beside Louis. Liam sat on a beach chair beside Zayn's. Issa and Niall got some food from the dining place  and sat on the beach chair beside Liam's. 

"Is what I'm seeing true? Niall Horan shairng food?!" I fake gasped. But seriously, Niall Horan sharing food?? I didn't say it alout but it was loud enough for Liam, Louis and Zayn to hear. 

"Looks like Nialler has a crush on little ms. Issa" Zayn said. We all looked at them. Niall blushed and they continued eating and laughing. Aw. They're cute. 

 "Seems like it." Liam said. "It's a good thing Niall has found himself a lady who can eat like him." We all laughed and Niall and Issa pretended like they didn't hear what we just said. 

"They're cute together. I'm pretty sure they'll be together before we go back to London." I said. Louis was staring on the ground thinking about something. 

"Hey Lou." I nudged him. He looked up at me and I asked, "What's up? You seem so, down. Just now though." 

"I miss El. It's been 2 weeks since the last time I spent time with her. Whenever she's busy, I'm not. Whenever I'm not, she is. I just want to be with her. Seeing Harry & Bella and Niall & Issa makes me miss her so much more." Louis sighed. 

"Like what I told you earlier, you'll see her." I winked and stood up. I reached for my phone and started walking towards the snackbar. 

"Where you going?" Liam shouted.

"Just going to get some drinks" I shouted back. I sat on a stool and asked the guy at the snackbar for some strawberry shake. He nodded and made it and placed it in front of me. I thanked him and he went back to work. I sipped my shake and scrolled down the contacts of my phone. I searched for Eleanor's number and pressed call. After about 2 rings, she picked up.