1

Introducing:

Name: Y/n l/n
Age: 15
Height: 5'0 (lol ur shOrt)
ChOoSe ur Description
Quirk: -secret-

Name: Y/n l/nAge: 15Height: 5'0 (lol ur shOrt)ChOoSe ur Description Quirk: -secret-

_______

You were currently walking away from hell*CouGh* school and your phone buzzed. It was your sleep-deprived best friend.

_____

Shinshoe:
Yo.

You

Shinshoe:Bich who said ur almighty

Shinshoe:
Bich who said ur almighty

You
Your fucking mom

Shinshoe:
What are you 9

You:
On a scale of 1-5 yea

Shinshoe:
Wai hold up ur supposed to be in school y r u txting

You
Ur supposed to be in school

Shinshoe:
I'm an aduLt mom
I can skip when I wanna

You
Bish u 15
Plus who dosent text in school

Shinshoe:
Before you could get the chance your teacher takes it away

You

Shinshoe:Stfu

Shinshoe:
Stfu

You
Well I'm skipping so bye

Shinshoe:
Pick me up some snickers
Btw im at ur house

You
Aight

______

You clicked your phone off and headed in the direction of the convenient store.

"That fucking insomniac owes me." You said, grabbing a large snicker bar. You also grabbed three packs of Oreos, two bags of gum, five bags of starbursts, and a bucket of rainbow Twizzlers. Yea, you were rich.

You paid for the items and put them all in a plastic bag.

Why were you skipping you may ask? It's because the stupid school system fucked up on your age. It said that you were 14, but you were actually 15. They held you back a year because you were 'too young', but you were old enough.'. You skipped the last period of the day so that you could drop off a letter at the post office, complaining that you should be in U.A, the school that you got a scholarship to.

When you were about 2 minutes away, your phone buzzed.

'It better not be Shinso complaining about some shit of a problem.' You thought.

-𝚄𝚗𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠𝚗 𝚊𝚍𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚘 |𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍|-

You ignored the text, and kept strolling to your mansion*cOugh* house. It wasn't long before you were in front of your front gates.

"Good evening, Miss y/n."

"Hey Sebastian. Where's the thot?" You asked, taking off your shoes.

"Shinso is in the gaming room." Sebastian said, taking off your coat. "Did you submit the letter?" You nodded, and ran to the gaming room right when your coat was off.

Your running slowed to a stop when you felt your phone buzz. You looked at it and a smirk came across your face.

-𝟷𝟼𝟿 𝙽𝚘𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚏𝚛𝚘𝚖 |𝙱𝚊𝚔𝚞𝚜𝚚𝚞𝚊𝚍|-

You opened the app and walked into the gaming room, sitting next to Shinso without your eyes leaving your phone.

𝙾𝚙𝚎𝚗 𝚖𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚊𝚐𝚎𝚜?
𝚈𝚎𝚜                    𝙽𝚘

𝕐𝕖𝕤 <--