Chapter 7- The texts are back

Start from the beginning

A few minutes later Hanna comes down and sits at the table. "Hey babe whats for breakfast?" She asked me.

"Ummm toast and fruit," I said and place a plate infront of her.

After we ate and cleaned up I decided to go out on a run. I run around the block then to Ali's house. I catch my breathe then press the door bell. "Hi Em," she said.

"I got a text from A!" I Blurted out.

"Come in," she said and ipened the door. I sat down on the couch and explained. "Okay so let me get this straight. You have to have sex with me to dtop your A from sensing something very private to you mum," Ali confirmed

"Yep," I said.

"I'll do it," she said. I was a bit shocked. "How about 4 at your house."

"Okay I'll see you then," i said nervously and left.

Hanna's gonna hate me. We just had sex and she's gonna hate me. I ruined my relationship already. I run to the house and go upstairs. "Hey where were you?" Han asked me and kissed my cheek.

"Ali had to come over later," i said," I'm gonna take a shower won't be long!" I kiss her and head the the bathroom. I turn the shower on and strip into nothing and step it. All I coupd think about is how Hanna is gonna react. What do I say to her? Do I run after her or stay with alison. I must have been in the shower fpr a while.

"You fall asleep or something?" Hanna laughed.

"No just thinks and washing myself," I said and winked at her. "Last night was-"

"Amazing," she finished, "I guess next time I'm get to play the Fields...huh?"

We both laughed. "You'll have to see!" I replied with. We go downstairs and sit on the couch and put on Lie to Me. "So Ali has to come by around 4 so you shpuld go hang out with Aria and Spencer for awhile," I said. Hoping she won't ask questions.

"Okay can I get a ride atleast?" Hanna asked.

"Anything for my baby," I replied and pulled her in for a passionate kiss. "God I'm so in love with you!" I kiss her again and pull her on top of me. After our mini make out session ot was time for me to drop her off. We arrive at Spencers house. Spencer and Aria were waiting for her. She leans into the car and gave me a kiss. "I love you," I said and kissed her probably for the last time.

"Love you too," she said as she walk to spence and Aria.

Once she got in I drove home and waited for Ali to arrive. To be honest Im nervous because not only do I have to sleep with the person I use to love i also have to break Hanna's heart. I'm Many things but these are not me. Maybe I should have some music in the background to people can't hear. I don't know. Before she came I ran to my room and quickly brushed my hair and teeth.

**ding**

Shit she's here. I run to the door and open it . I see Ali standing there fumbling her thumbs. "Come in," I said and guided her to the room. "I took Hanna's medication out of her back so she should soon be heading back to get them."

"Okay so what how should we start?" She asked.

"Maybe taking off our clothes," I said.

She nodded and walk towards me. She unbottoned my shirt and pulled it off. I did the same and pulled her in for a kiss. It wasn't as nice as my kisses with Hanna. When me and Hanna kiss it's like time stops. With Ali its just a kiss, it use to be a magical thing now it's just a nice kiss. She pushed me on my bed and crawls on top of me. She unclips my bra and pulls it off. I flipp her do the same. After I pull the sheets over us. I pull her skirt off. She flips me ince again and pull my pants off. It feels so wrong, I feel weird. Before Hanna came into my life I would have dreamed of this moment. Just take advantage of this. "God your turning me on," I mumble and began to suck on her pulse driving her insane.

"She grips on to my back and arches her back. "Shit em," she said and flipped me.

She begins to kiss my breasts. I moaned loadly. Her hands roamed my body touching everything. She was rubbing the inside of my thighs before Hanna camed in. "EMILY FUCKING FIELDS HOW COULD YOU!" She screamed. Ali rolled off me.

"Babe let me explain," I pleaded.

"FUCK YOU BOTH! YOU KNOW WHAT DONT TALK TO ME AGAIN WERE THROUGH!" Hanna yelled and began to cry, "GO B-BACK TO F-FUCKING THE SLUT!"

She ran out the house and went into Spencers car.

"Fuck im so stupid she'll never forgive me," I said and punched the wall. My hand burned in pain. I just broke down.

"Hey hey she'll come around," Ali said rubbing my back, "IM sorry!"