Love at first sight ?

*Marco*

"What a beautiful day." Sighing lightly i took in the air around me. I looked around to see what my new home looks like .

It was a family owned apartment complex that gave off the feeling of a warm cozy environment. I turned my head to the load in the back of my truck , it was piled and stacked in a way that it looked like the game Tetris .

I let out a deep sigh and breathed back in . "Well time to get started." My hand reached for the box closer to me , it proved to be heavy. I lift up the box placing it between my left arm and side.

I walked towards the stairs , shifting the box to stay steady. I started to hear a sound up above me becoming louder."What in- ahhwow" , i blinked to see that i was hit to the ground by a guy .

"Ughhh man- ah I'm sorry." The guy above me said while we looked at each other , somehow we managed to be in a very awkward position,  he had my head placed between his hands and one of his knees was somewhat pressed against my crotch.

He breathed heavily and started to move back quickly, blushing as he apologized, i scooted back before getting up saying "its fine , its fine." Feeling my cheeks burn i put my head down and brushed of the dirt.

I looked up to see a tall broad shoulder guy who looked "hot" i said it without thinking .My hand moved towards my mouth but caught myself when he said "ya its hot out today." I smiled and blushed to myself thanking that he was dense enough not to notice or that he was kind enough to let it slip.

His hair is short and fluffy on top with a light brown and also on the sides, the back of his head was trimed short with the hair color being black. His eyes are a pretty gold brown which are starring at me, i slightly felt my cheeks burn. Smiling at me he said "well that was one heck of a first impression , hi my name is Jean."

---------------------------·---------------------------

Hey guys thanks for reading it means alot to me. I hoped you guys liked it , if there is anything you want to say don't hold back i love feedback :)