Curious

*Marco*

The time of me and him moving boxes from my truck and into my new apartment flew bye .

I kind of wish it had taken longer. Jean told me so many stories about he's mom and also childhood memories , i couldn't stop laughing , i just wanted to know more about him .

I started laughing so hard that i almost couldn't stop , my cheeks started to sting after a while. When i finally stopped laughing to catch my breath i brought up my hands to wipe my eyes and cheeks . Jean yelled playfully "Hey !!! I know , I know but it was just one time , and some how once I do one thing wrong, my mom won't let me live it down. "He's face was a little bit red as he breathed out a sigh.

When we got all of the box's and most of the future inside of the apartment I breathed a sigh of relief . "Haaaa, huh... wow it's really clean " i huffed out in surprise .

Jean looked at me when he placed the last box on the kitchen counter.  " Hahaha , um ya ... I cleaned it " i looked at him puzzled , he then turned bright red , makeing me feel a little giddy. He stammered " aha w-well you see my grandma and grandpa kind or own t-this apartment complex and a few others so i help them out when they call...." He hurried out the last word with a huff, catching his breath. Smiling , his face seemed to make an expression that captured my heart just enough to make it beat .... before he put his head down.

"Hah aha " i couldn't keep it in the look he made was just to cute for words to ... describe ... huh i think he's cute ... well handsome of course but cute . I felt my whole body warm up, when he lifted his head and met my eyes , his face was flushed and the look of surprise and embarrassment showed clearly.     To cute .

---------------------------·--------------------------
Hey guys ... I'm sorry for not posting , and i also wanted to say thank you, to everyone who has been waiting patiently ... I do hope you liked the story ! (>.