"Nothing for me?" Lloyd asked.
"Oh, you get uh, the box." Sensei said sliding it over to Lloyd. An alarm went off. The boys rushed to the bridge.
"Sorry to break up the moment, boys, but a small fraction of our slithering friends are stirring up trouble at Mega Monster Amusement Park." Cole said.

"Amusement Park? Can I go? Can I go with you, please? Let me make things up! I can help!" Lloyd pleaded.
"I'm sorry, nephew. You will stay here, where it's safe." Sensei said.
"Aww, ninja get all the fun." Lloyd pouted.
"Won't be long kid." Morro ruffled Lloyd's hair.

"What do you say guys? Time to try out the new merchandise!" Jay held up his new suit.

The ninja were fully dressed in their new suits. Jumping off the bounty and landing at the amusement park. There they were met with a group of people cheering.

"Ladies! Ladies, calm down!" Jay said trying to impress them.
"The heroes have arrived-- uh..." The crowd in front of them cleared and the ninja were face with a group of serpentine all tied up.
"What happened here?" Kai asked.

"Oh, you totally just missed it!" One girl said.
"Yeah, there were these snake guys attacking us, then this super handsome samurai came down and captured them all!" Another girl said.
"The same one from before?" Morro suggested.
"You saw his face?" Cole asked.
"Well, no but he was totally awesome!" The girls replied.

All of the sudden Nya walked up to the ninja holding some treats.
"Oh, hey! Yeah, you guys just missed it!" Nya said handing over the sweets to the girls from before.
"He just flew in and took care of things!" Nya walked off.

The boys looked at her, however only one person seemed to think her sudden presence was unusual: Morro.
Again, he kept this information to himself.

All around them, the ninja would hear pedestrians talking trash about the ninja and idolizing this new mysterious samurai hero.

"Arg! Who is this guy?!" Kai asked annoyed.
"Whoever he is, he's steeling out thunder." Cole said.
"And we just got these cool new ninja suits!" Jay complained.
"Ah! I'm gonna say it, I hate samurai!" Jay crosses his arms.

"Do I hear a hint of jealousy?" Sensei Wu walked up to the ninja.
"Maybe this can be a lesson for you." He waved around some cotton candy he had.
"Aww, not another lesson-- wait how did you get here so fast?" Jay questioned.
The others have learned not to question their sensei by now.
"The lesson is: iron sharpens iron." Sensei ignored Jay.

"I do not follow sensei." Zane said.
"Healthy competition can help you reach your full potential. Do not be jealous of that samurai, let it inspire you." Sensei said walking past the boys. He then sped off excitedly towards the Ferris wheel.

"Inspire?" Jay repeated.
"He means we shouldn't compare how much better he is. We should take that and improve." Morro said clarifying it.
"I sometimes question how you decipher him." Cole told Morro.

"Wait a minute. Maybe the old man's right!" Kai said thinking over it.
"You want us to compete with the samurai?!" Cole exclaimed.
"He has all the cool gadgets; we don't stand a chance!"
"Did you not hear what I just said?!" Morro asked.
"No not with him! With us!" Kai said.

"I say we turn this into our own competition! Whichever of us is skilled enough to catch this mysterious samurai is probably the best of the bunch!" Kai drew his golden sword and spun it around.
"So, whoever learns the identity of the samurai, is the one who will become the green ninja!" Jay said. Morro face palmed.

"Ahh, you guys won't learn." He muttered.
"Oh, come on Morro, don't you want to know who in Ninjago gassed you?!" Zane asked. Morro was surprised. He wasn't really temped by revenge but, he kinda wanted pay back.
"Fine." Morro admitted.
"Then it's a bet. May the green ninja win! Well except Morro, we all know it's not him." Cole said. Morro walked away in annoyance.
"Ninja-GO!!" The remaining four shouted.