𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞

RAVEVANIAS JUST POSTED A PHOTO!

RAVEVANIAS i just keep him satisfied through the weekend 💞

view comments !

KBREEEZO 😍😍😍
RAVEVANIAS <3
USER don't cry don't cry 💔
USER shipp

THEREALSLIMEDUPMIKE this fit 🔥
RAVEVANIAS thank you 😌

DEREKTRENDZ hey
RAVEVANIAS what up

VALLYKPENA go, gurl, 😍💖✨
RAVEVANIAS thank you bby 😙
USER y'all dating??
USER lmao they're like siblings

KIERAVANIAS my sis is glowing! 💞💞
RAVEVANIAS thank you mads 💝

MONROECAPRI love your hair 🥰
USER gtfo
USER monroe my babyyy 💕💕💕

ZIONKUWONU you over 18?
USER lmfao get outta here mr r Kelly
USER sir she is 17-
USER i- next caller!!

DEJUANE.MCCOY wassup
RAVEVANIAS hi :)

  RAVE ADJUSTED HER CAMERA AS SHE PLAYED SOME ROBLOX ON HER COMPUTER. "you guys there?" rave hit her phone screen as she waited for mike and derek to reply.

  "we here we here." mike answered. derek joined and was enjoying his cereal. they all lived in different states so the time zones were different. right now it was eleven am for both mike and derek, which meant that it was eight am for rave. "yo i think dejuane likes you rave." mike assumed as he viciously played fortnite.

  "trust me on this one, but dejuane and i are just friends. the only reason why he commented wassup is because we haven't talked in a long ass time." rave replied. "rave can i ask you something?" derek asked before slurping his milk from his bowl. "yes?" rave answered. "if you don't like kobe, then who do you like?" derek knew rave was never one to talk about her love life since she didnt have one.

"yo fine ass friend justin." rave responded as she blushed a little. "justin? the tall one?" mike quickly joined in on this topic since he was intrigued. "yes the tall one," mike and derek looked at each other through their camera and gave each other that look. "he fine as fuck." rave repeated. "justin? ain't he a little too tall for you?" mike snickered. "what's so funny? i like em tall." rave answered with pride.

"you know i thought mike was short until i met you rave." derek was a bit shocked but not surprised. "how tall are you rave?" mike questioned. "five foot two." derek blurted. "whatever id let justin choke me, blow my back out, and do all types of erotic things to me." although rave was quiet, she was quite freaky. "i feel uncomfortable bye." derek got up from his kitchen table to wash his cereal bowl.

"rave im gonna tell justin you said that." mike grinned due to the fact that he could use that against her now. "do that and we're not friends." rave threatened. "jeez i was only joking rave." mike apologized. "im gonna add kobe to the call is that alright?" derek asked as he returned to his table. "okay." mike responded. "okay." rave mocked. mike gave her a dirty look as she held in her laugh.

  "i could also add justin." derek teased rave. "speaking of his fine ass," kobe joined the call just in time to hear what she had said about his friend. "gimme his number asap." rave for some reason wanted to be his friend but also more than that. "i can give it to you." kobe offered. "oh im so sorry kobe i forgot to say hi." rave apologized. "it's okay." he forgave her and tried to hide his blue face.

  kobe hated the fact that his crush found his friend attractive. it hurt him. kobe knew that justin was better than that and wouldn't break bro code. "so you like justin?" kobe wanted to make sure if in hopes that he would feel a bit better. on the other hand, rave felt uncomfortable and awkward right now due to the fact she could possibly ruin kobe's mood. "nah i just find him cute." rave lied. kobe took her word and believed her.

  "anyways how are you and monroe?" derek switched the topic because of how awkward he felt. "we good i guess. she was fussing while we were facetiming last night. she was complaining about how she disliked the idea of me 'moving into from her."  kobe told them his side of the story, but there was also monroe's side which would most likely be an exaggerated version to make kobe look like the bad guy.

  "i think i'm gonna leave the call, i gotta take some pictures. catch y'all later." rave waved at the camera before leaving. "kobe, you gotta say something to her. stop being so shy." derek suggested. "im trying. it's just so difficult cause I got strong feelings for her. i can't even speak. i've never felt this way about any girl." kobe answered.

  "really?" mike wasn't buying his answer one bit. "really man." kobe sighed. "not even about monroe?" mike asked. "not even about monroe." kobe was serious about his feelings for rave. "damn so i guess you really like her." derek was in shock because he had never seen kobe act like this about a girl. "yeah. i'm plannin' on like, facetiming her or texting her in private so i can be less shy when we talk." kobe believed this method would lower his level of anxiety he had when talking to her.

  "i think that's a good idea." derek replied. "yeah it is actually. well im boutta head out, you try that plan of yours later aight?" mike looked at his camera waiting for kobe's response. "for sure." kobe smiled with confidence. mike left the call which left derek and kobe alone. "dude what about justin?" derek asked. "listen ima tell him about my feelings for her and i know he'll back off. i mean they don't even talk so what's the worst that could happen?" kobe believed justin a lot so he knew he wouldn't do something bad.

  "shut up you don't even talk to her either so justin might snatch her up if you don't." derek snickered. "nah i know justin, he won't do that. anyways i'm gonna text rave on instagram since i couldn't catch her number." kobe watched derek begin to devour a chocolate bar and felt a bit disgusted because derek had his mouth wide open. "alright." derek muffled.

a/n
hi it's currently 8:25 am
and i just wanna say thank you
to my first commenter <33
also im gonna attempt to publish
chapters daily !!
okay byeeee 💞💞.