Chapter 10 - It's Leviosa, not Leviosar.

Start from the beginning

'I hope Bella is okay' I thought as Oliver dragged me to the common room 'he knew I would go after Bella....basted' I thought bitterly "Gryffindors...keep up please. And stay alert!" Percy said loud enough so all our house could hear "How could a troll get in?" Fred asked "Not by itself. Trolls are really stupid. Probably people playing jokes." Lee said which he was quite right about it but it is a horrible joke if you ask me because really trolls can be very dangerous. Oliver then pulled me into the common room and sat me in a chair "stay" he said simply "what am I? A dog?" I question him as he sat on the arm of the chair I was sitting at, he just laughed at my question as Lee, Fred and George sat round us "I'd say Oliver is the dog, not you" George said as he sat on the floor next to me "yes a loyal guard dog" Fred said as he sat next to George. What Fred said caused me, Lee and George to laugh "well somebody got to keep you out of trouble" Oliver sighed out "well I'm sure nothing can be scarier then see you first thing in the morning" I said to Oliver which caused the rest to laugh "where's Harry and Ron?" I question as I looked around the room "probably gone up to there room" Fred said to which I nodded my head 'hopefully they didn't go after that troll' I thought as me and Lee decided to play some chess to pass the time, Fred end up joining Lee's side so George ended up on my team "cheek mate" I said as I won the game well me and George but mostly me..."I want a rematch" Lee said as we set the board back up "your on!" George said from behind me "we will win this time" Fred said as they moved first because they were the white pieces and we were the black pieces "bring it on" I said as I made my first move.

Bella POV:

.....Troll!!!! Once both me and Hermione saw the troll we backs up into the stall just as the troll raises its club and smashes the top part of the stalls. Both me and Hermione screamed as Harry and Ron come bursting in "Hermione, Bella move! Now!" Harry said as the troll smashes the remaining stalls. "Help! Help!" Hermione said as we tried to get up, the boys then start to throw wood pieces at the troll. "Hey, pea brain!" Ron said as he throw a bit of wood at the troll which ends up hitting the troll on the head as me and Hermione escapes from the stalls to hide underneath the sinks, but the troll sees us and goes to smash us, It cracks the sinks and barely misses us. "Ahhh! Help!" Hermione screams as Harry gets out his wand, He then runs forward and grabs the troll's club, then the troll lifts him up "Whooa! Whoa, whoa!" Harry shouts as he lands on the troll's head, and is hurled forward, then back, and his wand goes up the troll's nose. "Ew." Both me and Ron said at the same time as the troll snorts, and whips around which makes Harry start shouting "Whoa, whoa whoa!" Again as the troll pulls Harry off its head and holds him by one leg, upside down. The troll then starts swinging its club at Harry which he moving out of the way every time "Do something!" Harry say as he keeps dodging the trolls club "What?" Ron asked "Anything! Hurry up!" Harry shouts as Ron grabs his wand as Hermione waves her hand from underneath the sink "Swish and flick!" She says "Wingardium Leviosa!" Ron says as the club is lifted out of the troll's hand and hovers above its head which causes the troll to looks up, confused, just as the club comes crashing back down "Cool" Ron says as the club hits the troll on its head which makes the troll wavers as he drops Harry, who crawls away as the troll came crashing down, hard.

Both me and Hermione approach it carefully "Is it...dead?" I asked as I pocked it "I don't think so. Just knocked out." Harry said as he grabs his wand...which is covered in goo. "Ew. Troll bogies." Me and Ron said at the same time when suddenly, McGonagall, Snape and Quirrell come rushing in and they all gasp. "Oh! Oh, my goodness! E-Explain yourselves, both of you!" Professor McGonagall asked Ron and Harry "Well, what it is..." Ron stared but Hermione butted in "It's my fault, Professor McGonagall" she said which the teachers, Ron, Harry and me gape at "Ms. Granger?" Professor McGonagall asked in shock "I went looking for the troll. I'd read about them and thought I could handle it. But I was wrong. If Harry and Ron hadn't come and found me...I'd probably be dead." Hermione told her 'who knew Hermione could lie so well' I thought to myself as Professor McGonagall said "Be that as it may...it was an extremely foolish thing to do." As she said this I looked at Professor Snape's leg...which has a large cut on it. Snape notices Harry looking at it and covers it up, glaring at Harry. "I would have expected more rational behaviour on your part, Ms. Granger. 5 points will be taken from Gryffindor for your serious lack of judgment. As for you two gentlemen I just hope you realize how fortunate you are. Not many students could take on a full grown mountain troll and live to tell the tale. 5 points...will be awarded to each of you. For sheer dumb luck." Professor McGonagall continued as Professor Snape looked at me "miss Rose, why are you here?" He question as both Professor McGonagall and Professor Quirrell looked at me "I got the worst luck you see, I was just in the bathroom when that thing bursted in" I said simply to which Professor Snape nodded his head at "well then...get back to the common room" he said as he and Professor McGonagall exit the bathroom as Professor Quirrell stuttered out "Perhaps you ought to go...M-might wake up...heh" Professor Quirrell said creepy 'to be honest Professor Quirrell is really creepy, and in lesson he seems to treat me nicer then the others as well' I thought to myself as Ron, Harry, Hermione and myself exited as the troll roars.

Mysterious person POV:

"How dare you be so stupid!" I hissed at my worthless follower "I'm sorry master" he said pathetically "as you should be! You dare put my daughter life in danger again I will kill you myself" I said furiously "yes master, it will never happen again" he said even more pathetically "it better not" I hissed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: hello my readers, what did you think about this chapter? Who is this mysterious person? And who is this daughter they speak of? Well you are just going to have to wait to find out. Please vote, comment and share my story.

Ps: the picture is of some emojis I found and unfortunately they are not real just draws of emojis 😭