S.H. 2: Chapter- 1

a feeling of excitement shot down my core.

"M-mabye," I managed out when Daniel started rubbing his thumb down towards my thighs.

"Say it, Chloe. Tell me-no- beg me to tell you," he said against my stomach as he licked his way down.

"Please, Daniel. Tell me what he's saying," I choked out as his fingers rubbed over my wet panties.

"He wants me to lick you dry after I pound the fuck out of you, love" he growled and I gasped in excitement. Jewel howled imapatiantly and I agreed. "Now tell me. What did your wolf say?" His eyes bored through mine and Jewel started yapping at me to tell him that she wanted his cock buried deep inside-

"She wants you to bury yourself deep inside of me," I repeated almost all her words with burning cheeks. He chuckled with black eyes and yanked my panties down. His fingers plunged in and out of me as I shut my eyes and moaned his name. He pulled them out and I whimpered, but it was only for a second. His tip teased my entrance and I growled. "Daniel I swear to God if you tease me I'm going to-" I groaned when he slammed himslef inside of me after I heard the tearing of plastic.

"Going to what?" He mocked and slowly pulled out.

"Daniel!" I yelled and he thrusted inside of me at an incredible pace.The bed creaked under us, but it only made it more erotic.

"You seem so innocent and good, but I know how much of a bad girl you are, Chloe. And I fucking love it," he growled and I moaned with a smile on my face.

"Only I get to see this side of you, Chloe. Got it?" Daniel groaned.

"Yes," I choked out.

"Good. Now cum for me, babe," he growled. The familiar feeling impowered my body and waves of pleasure took over as I felt his hot liquid inside of me.